X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean
    LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
    Drivin' it home!
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
    But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• 48....Well, we didn't float or get blown away... hope all of you fared as well... Be Safe... Round 2 today....
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post

Going to a car show today in Sanford... A new Dodge Dealership is having a Grand Opening @ The Town Center.....
        Sanford ? Isn't that way over where Bruce lives ? Seems like a long way for you Edster.

4 8 to go -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Wind, heavy rain & hail here.

But no tornadoes close. Although we were up until the wee hours glued to the weather radar until the last tornado threat passed.

Attached Files
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Additionally/...........................

If anyone is interested, here is the link to the national weather service radar that we have used for years. This is Omaha, closest to us, but by using the arrows in the upper left hand corner you can navigate around the country to the closest radar for your location. Then just save that page link in your favorites & you can access it whenever you need to check the local weather.

...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 48.... I'm so glad that everyone is safe and sound. I know all too well about those storms and the damage they can cause. I'll be praying for all those that are affected. God Speed!!
                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                - George Orwell

Comment

• 48 and 43...Praying for everyone's safety as more storms are lining up today.

Linda

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Got the Pinto motor painted today.

Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 48....long day of cleaning up after the wedding last night. now need to clean up the yard after the winds today/tonight.

Comment

• 48...getting ready! going to put a couple hundred miles on tomorrow! see if everything works well
                          Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                          Gregg and Deb Miller
                          Verona, Wi.

Comment

• 47..... wow coming on fast!
                            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• 47...Boy, miss a couple of days and I get left way behind

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                              50....Heads are finished for the Judge,($560.00), Happy birthday to my wonderful wife Tina, and My little Megan is going to be a mom.......Friday the 13th for sure......

Might be the last nail in the coffin....
                              Happy Belated Birthday Tina...Congrats Megan

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                              ONLY 50 days to go and we leave in 43..

Here's one for you Mike and Donna..

Thanks Rett
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

• 47.... 44 til we leave.
                                Jim & Maureen
                                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X