Broken plastic (John Deere LT 155)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell View Post
    the Beagle version... same thing kinda, but different.

I drink beer while mowing the grass. I am not blaming them for my actions, just the piece of shit they built.
    I don't mow often, but when I do, I'm usually drinking.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
      Russell, do you do the thing with your mower where - to mow around the bush/tree things - you swing one leg up over the hood and ride side saddle with your back to the limbs in order to get the grass under the edge of the bush/tree things?

Just wondering if I am the only one. The hood on that Cub cadet is steel, with LOTS of scratches and the plastic headlight is trashed. (it was broke when I got it, full disclosure)

The neighbors at Mom's seem to get a kick out of it, or maybe they are just watching for the carnage? At home I backhoed those type of bushes out of the ground and into the brush fire, so not as much spectatorship there.
      I do put both feet on one side and sit half way off the seat when I mow the ditch so I'll don't feel like it's about to roll over. The go pedal is on the right so could not have had my right foot on the left side during the carnage.

I don't know what my next mower will be, I got this one used from my father in law, he got a new JD. I would rather have a zero turn
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Hey Russel you YoYo!!! That just made me laugh.

Say no to the standard and heavy duty liquid nails. It isn't going to work. The premium polyurethane liquid nails has a chance but it needs time to dry (two or three days). The panel bond adhesive is awesome. Like.... glue anything to anything.... I get in trouble....thank god the tube ran out.... I almost glued the cat to the dog...awesome. You should pick up a premix gun and a tube of panel bond. Ooooo the 3 minute stuff is great for instant gratification but you have to work fast.

I have been dying to cut the 1/4s off the corvette. A little creative work and you could build a whole cowl out of the rear section. Squint really hard, the tail lights with head lights in them. Fill the top void with a 80s square snorkel! You would be the envy of the neighbor hood and I would be the genius with the original concept.

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Makes sense to me cut up a Corvette to fix my old lawn mower

When i said Liquid nails i ment the PL kind. That's all I buy now after you told me about it for my steps. I think I want to try the heat method, there was a guy that fixed a gator with a heat gun and hardware cloth on you tube.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X