No announcement yet.

BLOWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ding ding ding ding ding.... nice call there Ed!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I know, I know (jumping up and down with my hands in the air). To remove polups

Last edited by Huskinhano; January 14, 2017, 09:38 PM.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• OUCH!!!!
        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
          Beags, what brand of "Band Aids" do you use when you scrape your finger? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I ever say I love BangShift? If I didn't say so, I meant to say so.
          You can get a band-aid to stick?

and

I've been known to use a red rag in the past (Gas station red towel), Celophane tape and fast food napkins, whatever happens to be there to stop the hemorrhaging.

Stiney - wins the chicken dinnah.. automatic tensioner and trimmer for zip ties...complete with adjustable torque setting for when it cuts off the tail!
          Last edited by Beagle; January 15, 2017, 05:52 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Sorry Stiney... Didn't pay enough attention to details... these swing shift turn arounds are a killer!
            as for the band-aids, a paper towel and Scotch 33 make an excellent substitute (just be careful not to wrap it too tight!)
            Last edited by silver_bullet; January 15, 2017, 07:30 AM.
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
              as for the band-aids, a paper towel and Scotch 33 make an excellent substitute (just be careful not to wrap it too tight!)
              Depends on whether you need a Band-Aid or a tournequet (I NEED spell check!).

Dan

Comment

• I have been around long enough to remember BEFORE they were called channel-locks, we called them water pump pliers. And, it was not a cresent wrench but a cresent hammer!

Comment

• Also familiar with the screw chisel????
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by superman View Post
                    I have been around long enough to remember BEFORE they were called channel-locks, we called them water pump pliers. And, it was not a cresent wrench but a cresent hammer!
                    I heard that growing up. Dad would call them either way. He'd ask for gas pliers and I'd never bring the right ones. Sometimes he mean slip joint pliers and sometimes he meant lineman's pliers. The worst was monkey wrench, which bringing him a pipe wrench got a "no dammnit, that's a Stillson wrench" but you would get a "good enough" if you brought him one of these:

Last edited by Beagle; January 16, 2017, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Depends on whether you need a Band-Aid or a tournequet (I NEED spell check!).

Dan
                      If it doesn't need a tourniquet (close...I looked it up) or at least probably stitches, does it really need anything at all?

Comment

• Electrician's hammer

Tom
                        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• THIS electrician's hammer...(go big or stay on the porch fella) Dead Blow Ball Pein Hammer, 32 oz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z3Dtxxfo5oy.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1141221
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                            THIS electrician's hammer...(go big or stay on the porch fella) Dead Blow Ball Pein Hammer, 32 oz.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1141221[/ATTACH]
                            Like mine but not so dang big!
                            Doesn't hurt as bad when you miss the center punch...

Comment

• Odd-shaped Vulcanesque hand tools aside....I'm at a project standstill. Interesting because the other day DB sent me an email. And I liked it, he said he was thinking about me.

I got a lot of parts on there Saturday and then stopped because I was worn out. And because I was up against another step I couldn't fathom at the time based on the directions, so a long time out was in order.

I've had time to study it (the directions, and the parts left over to go on there). And it's not every day after work I feel like tackling anything in the garage anyhow. So I went out there today and if anything the directions look even worse. Or even less, like they got tired of writing directions, we're almost through so just make it be one step: "Finish the installation."

And here's what DB sent me and it means a whole lot more tonight than ever:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dont Know.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	253.8 KB
ID:	1141483

45 pages of directions later, dead end. Parts left over. Not finished. I have no earthen idea what to do next. I mean, seriously, I have no idea. After all of that already.....

I'll call on SM or Cameron for rescue but not tonight.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Take a picture of the parts, and the page of the directions you stopped at.
                                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X