Power Tour "Road Trip Kit" Includes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

Watch out for the Tin Indians.... Will have to pass on this years tour tho....
    Too bad Patrick - we will miss you guys. Maybe things will change and you can make it after all.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that guys.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• That's not good news Patrick.........we'll miss you.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• We'll miss ALL of you as well.....Do be careful.... I got a call yesterday morning.... my new boss died in a single car accident on Friday night.... he was only 40 and leaves behind a wife and several children... weather conditions were most likely a factor... we got 6-7 inches of snow with considerable wind limiting visibility....
          Last edited by silver_bullet; December 31, 2017, 08:18 AM.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• That's awful about your boss. You will be missed this year. The guys at work and some others always ask about PT and how much they would love to do it, I tell them if you really want to do it just do it or whatever your passion is cause you ain't guaranteed tomorrow. Enjoy life now with your friends and family, and I'm doing just that no excuses. Once again condolences to your bosses family.
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your boss buddy. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Patrick, may 2018 be a good year for you & the family
                R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
                Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
                Real SH 2019

Comment

• Bumped to the top for the Captain

Comment

• Thank You for finding this for me.
                    After reading all 10 pages of posts.....
                    GOT IT,
                    Pack BEER 1st,
                    Then prioritize the remaining items mentioned.......till springs bottom out!

Comment

• Here's what we bring.
                      Tools - We have a toolbox just for PT
                      Fluids for the car - Usually a gallon of antifreeze and a couple quarts of oil.
                      Plastic tote - put all the swag you get during the week in it
                      Plenty of water and gatorade - It gets hot and sweaty with the top down all the time.
                      Sunscreen - See above
                      Umbrella
                      Car cleaning supplies
                      Snacks
                      Other than that, it's just clothes and cell phones.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain View Post
                        Pack BEER 1st,
                        Then prioritize the remaining items mentioned.......till springs bottom out!
                        Pack beer 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd!

2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                        1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                        1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

• Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
                          Pack beer 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd!
                          We don't have room to pack beer. I make sure I get something local in every city we stop in.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Well,
                            Plan Ahead, Ohio has "Blue Laws" the last I remember, No Sales on Sundays.
                            I think first day is a Sunday for HRPT.
                            ​​​​​​
                            Just saying........

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

We don't have room to pack beer. I make sure I get something local in every city we stop in.
                              But you are right, I haven't had any Rolling Rock, or Yuengling in a while. Will have to try some out during the trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain View Post
                                Plan Ahead, Ohio has "Blue Laws" the last I remember, No Sales on Sundays.
                                Most bars/gas stations/grocery stores in Ohio have Sunday sale permits and I wouldn't worry about it.

2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                                1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                                1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Working...
                                X