No announcement yet.

Power Tour "Road Trip Kit" Includes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stores are getting to the point of having to order everything. Its annoying. Brother's truck needs tires again. Have to order them special. At some point it'd be easier to order a full set from tire rack or something.
    Last edited by stu yoakam; December 21, 2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• page 8, post from May 23 2017
      good tool list for traveling.
      Thanks again CueBall
      R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
      Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
      Real SH 2019

Comment

• A good navigator is a plus if not use a GPS.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
          Stores are getting to the point of having to order everything. Its annoying. Brother's truck needs tires again. Have to order them special. At some point it'd be easier to order a full set from tire rack or something.
          Last set for the Camaro I went with Firestone, three full service Firestone dealers in Mobile and none of them had a set in stock for a 2011 CAMARO! The guy told me just order them from Tire Rack and have them sent here overnight, I'm thinking this is your business this what you do and your sending me elsewhere. So I did it and had them put them on. What a way to run a business.
          Last edited by corvettedad; December 25, 2017, 01:27 AM.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Oh and for the list, a bottle of febreze.
            One year they messed up my reservation and had me in a smoking room, I febrezed the curtains, carpet, bed covers and AC.
            Worked out pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Last set for the Camaro I went with Firestone, three full service Firestone dealers in Mobile and none of them had a set in stock for a 2011 CAMARO! The guy told me just order them from Tire Rack and have them sent here overnight, I thinking this is your business this what you do and your sending me elsewhere. So I did it and had them put them on. What a way to run a business.
              One place could get them from a bigger store in another town, one didn't have them but the third place did and was cheaper than the first place. Its just hard to get 14 and 15" tires any more. Also o2 sensor was cheaper and just as fast to order from amazon.

Comment

• Yep, the 15's I run on my Vette they don't make anymore. Only thing left is BF Goodrich and Coker, maybe some Mickey Thompson's. The list is getting shorter everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                  A good navigator is a plus if not use a GPS.
                  A good GPS is a MUST if you use a navigator at speed! .... ahhh you were suppose to turn thereeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Last edited by cstmwgn; December 25, 2017, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• at who,s speed

Comment

• Originally posted by w7s View Post
                      at who,s speed
                      I drive a Ford so I would ASSUME at most people's speed!

Comment

Yep, the 15's I run on my Vette they don't make anymore. Only thing left is BF Goodrich and Coker, maybe some Mickey Thompson's. The list is getting shorter everyday.
                        Have you looked at Cooper Cobras? They are cheaper than Goodyear, etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post

Have you looked at Cooper Cobras? They are cheaper than Goodyear, etc..
                          Yeah, got a buddy with a small tire store and he sells them.

Comment

Yeah, got a buddy with a small tire store ...
                            Where do you go when you need big tires?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                              Where do you go when you need big tires?
                              I go to the big boy tire store.
                              I would say don't quit your day job but you already have!

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I drive a Ford so I would ASSUME at most people's speed!
                                Watch out for the Tin Indians.... Will have to pass on this years tour tho....
                                Patrick & Tammy
                                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                                X