No announcement yet.

First timer....finally got registered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer....finally got registered!

I was finally able to get registered on this site. I tried some time ago and something and ran into some kind of snafu.

Anyway, my wife and I will be attending the power tour for the first time this year and doing the long haul. We're currently looking for any groups to convoy up to Detroit with. We'll be leaving either Thursday evening or Friday morning from NW Arkansas, so if anyone will be passing our way we'd love to meet up and drive with you.

Hope to meet some new friends!
    Lucas
    2011 Mustang GT
    2013 Focus ST
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler

You won't regret long hauling. My first long haul was last year and ill be doing it every year from now on. You'll meet all kinds of new friends!!

Comment

Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
      I was finally able to get registered on this site. I tried some time ago and something and ran into some kind of snafu.

Anyway, my wife and I will be attending the power tour for the first time this year and doing the long haul. We're currently looking for any groups to convoy up to Detroit with. We'll be leaving either Thursday evening or Friday morning from NW Arkansas, so if anyone will be passing our way we'd love to meet up and drive with you.

Hope to meet some new friends!

welcome......you will meet and make a bunch of new friends......keep checking the boards, there seem to be several threads re: folks traveling in from different parts of the country.........

Comment

Welcome to the madness!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Welcome to the madness!
          X2
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Welcome aboard.....we're in eastern KS, but leaving early Thursday morning.......see ya there!
            Oh....if you would like, send Blulightning (also known as boB) a pm with your phone and email info for the 'list'.......once you are on it, you'll have a way to get in touch with us......
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 200wins View Post
              x2

x3,4&5
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Welcome to the group, this is my first PT, looking forward to meeting everyone also
                Ron Reidell
                56 F100
                2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Welcome all, this is my second time. You'll be hooked on the PT after this so go ahead and put in your vacation time for the first week of June next year.
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Welcome Lucas,
                    I assume (dangerously so) that you WONT be driving a Camaro on tour...hehe
                    link a pic so we know your ride!
                    -Mick
                    HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
                    "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

Welcome Lucas...

And Mick...don't encourage those Ford people
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Welcome aboard -
                        Anyone heard from Dean if he's making any stops this year ? He's a Razorback -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mickinator View Post
                          Welcome Lucas,
                          I assume (dangerously so) that you WONT be driving a Camaro on tour...hehe
                          link a pic so we know your ride!
                          Your assumption is correct. :D I own only Fords and so does my family. It's in the genes I guess. I do have some Chevy driving friends though! LOL

Here's a pic, an old one, but it looks MOSTLY the same:

I'll definitely put my name on the 'list'.

I'll keep checking through threads here. Thanks for the tips!

On a side note, does anyone know why my signature is such tiny font? I can't find an option to change that anywhere in the profile settings.
                          Last edited by RazorbackMustang; May 8, 2012, 06:45 AM.
                          Lucas
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          2013 Focus ST
                          2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
                            Your assumption is correct. :D I own only Fords and so does my family. It's in the genes I guess. I do have some Chevy driving friends though! LOL

Here's a pic, an old one, but it looks MOSTLY the same:

I'll definitely put my name on the 'list'.

I'll keep checking through threads here. Thanks for the tips!

On a side note, does anyone know why my signature is such tiny font? I can't find an option to change that anywhere in the profile settings.
                            nice car. i'm with you. all i have ever owned where Fords.
                            oh, wait...i did just by 3 t/a's. damn.
                            oh wait, i will be riding this year in my buddy's monte carlo. damn.

i really am a Ford guy though...i swear.

on the font problem, pm White Monster. he will be able to tell you how to correct it.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

nice car my wife bought a '12 in blaze yellow nice cars .

Comment

Working...
                              X