Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Forum Freaks Shirt Color Choices and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the new designs available on black tank tops.... available before the Power Tour ? ? I want to wear'em ! !

Comment

We have stopped doing womans stuff because it never sells. Sorry, but we have to order a bunch to make it worth while. You are giong to have to wait on those.

As for the rest of you idiots, thanks for making no decision whatsoever. Apparently everyone wants everything. LOL Give me a day or two and I'll get them all figured out and we'll have them in the store on Monday for ordering to start. I'll make an announcement then.

Chad
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

But Chad....................She'd look REALLY good in them!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
          that's why i travel around town now with my 9mm in the car.
          my buddy lives two blocks from the complex and said the black panthers were out there last week.
          lastest news, the gentleman with the hoodie may not be such a nice guy after all. a sanford cop friend of mine kinda of "unoffically "
          said the same thing.
          bottom line, i'm not racist, but rather, i look at the facts and truth. it's a shame a young kid was killed, but why was he were he was and why was the white guy pulling a gun.
          Al and Jesse are bad for the black community. they promote racism. if it wasn't for racism, they would be insignificant and poor.
          sorry to steal the thread. you guys started it. i'll step down from my soapbox now and go away. sorry.
          Bruce, Nothing to be sorry about.... You are just stating the reality of the time we live in..... I never leave home with out my 40 cal.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
            We have stopped doing womans stuff because it never sells. Sorry, but we have to order a bunch to make it worth while. You are giong to have to wait on those.

As for the rest of you idiots, thanks for making no decision whatsoever. Apparently everyone wants everything. LOL Give me a day or two and I'll get them all figured out and we'll have them in the store on Monday for ordering to start. I'll make an announcement then.

Chad
            Chade does this surprise you..... LOL...

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post

Chad
              where is the shirts it's tuesday the clock is ticking tick
              Tock

Comment

I talked to Chad the other day about this and he is on it.
                Not long now ...

Comment

Wow, They didn't get the Black with gold stripes...I'm sad..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                    Sorry Rett...I hope you can get over it as time passes
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

Should I bring a pint of Gold Paint?

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Thanks Mike, Time does heal all wounds..And sure Ed I can us the paint as touch up..
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Thanks Mike, Time does heal all wounds..And sure Ed I can us the paint as touch up..
                          get some tape and make your own. i got purple!!

Comment

All colors listed in the poll are available for purchase now in case you guys missed it. It's a sticky up at the top of the Power Tour board.
                            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                              get some tape and make your own. i got purple!!
                              Together we can make some really cool shirts...
                              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Working...
                              X