Who is leaving from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is leaving from Alabama

I am pretty sure I'm going to long haul this year and was wondering who will be leaving from Alabama as I have no other's going so I'm looking for a group to cruise with.I live about 30 miles north of birmingham.
    78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Leaving Mobile, AL Thursday morning.....

Comment

I'm leaving Thursday as well.Will you be coming up I-65?
      78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

yes we will be going I65.. What will you be driving?

Comment

I haven't decided if i'm going to drive my 67 camaro or my 66 gmc shop truck.They both have a/c and o/d transmission's so it comes down to do I want to drive my super nice camaro or my weathered gmc that I don't have to worry about scratching or washing.

Comment

BBO, me and a few of my buddies are pulling out Friday morning(June 1st) from New Orleans. We'll be passing through B'ham around noon heading up I-65. We'll probably be behind you depending on when you leave. My cell # 985-264-9701, if you have trouble call.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I live right off of I65 in Decatur/Priceville. I can literally see the interstate from my back yard. I'll be missing the first two stops because of work, TDY with the Army, but I'll probably be catching up with ya'll in Champaign. That's the plan anyways.....
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X