chattanooga area tourers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chattanooga area tourers

Hey everyone. Last year I posted on getting a group together from chatt and we ended up having a small group leaving out so i figured I'd try it again this year. I'm planning on leaving either thurs or Friday to head to Detroit. I know that dianeokie is getting a group together from Atlanta but not sure how many she has yet. Anyone interested post up!

Kinda off topic, but I used to live in Ringgold. Ga. Approx where are you located in Chattanooga if you don't mind?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I live in hixson past hixson high school

Comment

Originally posted by ahmoore79 View Post
        I live in hixson past hixson high school
        Woo hoo, does this mean you're going?

Comment

I'm planning on it. Still need a co pilot though

Comment

If Friday, what time?
            sigpic
            Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
            468 BBC
            Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

I'm going up on Thursday.......I want to tour a couple of places Friday and register early! I've started a thread in the Hot Rod forum about leaving from Atlanta............and who needs a co-pilot? Extra weight..........

Comment

If I leave Friday it will be early. Say three or so. Took me around ten hours to drive home from Detroit last year so don't wanna be too late getting there

Comment

In Hixson, Ive bought tires from Pep Boys over there and my wife likes to eat at the Rib & Loin in Hixson and the one on E. Branerd(sp?) road......took my my Power Tour there when it came to Chattanooga, Adam.........Im still looking at doing the middle 3 stop this year.......
                  Last edited by 383S-10; March 24, 2012, 03:28 PM.
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
                  X