No announcement yet.

Anyone with a facebook page Please Help My Car needs your vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish good luck to all But please don't forget about my Nova. The one pitured at the start of the Thread. I still need some help This contest is the differance of me going 3 days or the long hall. I would much rather do the the long hall every year but after cut backs at work it's very hard this year.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Comment

think andrew...i get it..you are for sure long hauling...rooms will basically be free because the expense money should cover them all and you can still room with me!

Thanks buddy
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Plesae Remember to vote for this car every day.

And Thanks to all that help.

Comment

Hey Freaks out there!! Don't forget to keep voting once every 24 hours until noon on Friday. Whichever one of us you are voting for, we appreciate your support!!! Maureen is still in the top ten and yes Royal Purple is the only oil I use.
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Everyone vote Green cause green means GO! Thanks for all the help

Comment

Just less then 24hrs to get in your finial votes for your favorite FREAK at Royal Purple Inc. HRPT page. I would like to thank any and all that may have voted for my car I really appreciate all the help. I also would like to thank the other BS ers out there that entered. I wish good luck too all. It is fun just watching how the voting is coming along. See you all on the Power Tour.

Comment

We should all meet up at the RP display in Detroit for a group picture no madder who wins.

GOOD LUCK!

Who is the guy in the olds 88?

Comment

Originally posted by thedodgeboys View Post
                  We should all meet up at the RP display in Detroit for a group picture no madder who wins.

GOOD LUCK!

Who is the guy in the olds 88?
                  Sounds like a good idea. They should let us park our cars all around the Purple blow up bottle of oil just for trying. win or lose it has been alot of fun. As for the Olds 88- last year we kept going by them on the road and my wife loved that on the back it said I'am with the Bettle and that car and the little bettle were doing like 55mph going up the highway.

Comment

You mean like this ? His daughter is in the Beetle.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yep! I think we saw that same picture every day.

Comment

That is Mike...HemiOlds from the other site! ... might have his number laying around somewhere.
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I agree. A group photo for the cars that make it to Detroit on Saturday would be great. We are in.
                          Jim & Maureen

Comment

I would thank everyone who voted for my Nova. We can in third in the voting. So that puts us in the running for the prize but it's all up to the Judges at Royal Purple. Also Congrats to all the other BSer who made it in the finial ten as well. Now we will see on the 3/30 who the lucky one of us it will be.

Thanks Again.

Comment

Congrats to thedodgeboys Bright Yellow Challenger for winning the contest. and thanks to all that helped any of us in the contest. Looks like the 69 SS 350 5 speed Finished in second. and my Nova was almost the bottom of the list. It was alot of fun and see you all on the tour.

Comment

Maureen's Camaro was runner up. Not too bad for a 12 year old build in a two car garage at home. Now we have to see how many of the top 10 show up for the tour and see if we can get a group photo. Not long now before we get to see our friends and spend the best week of the year with them all!!!
                                Jim & Maureen

Comment

Working...
                                X