Spring Break NMCA Bradenton, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    Bruce - I am not a regular at the track but for this years Street Car nationals - they made me toss my partially drank pepsi in the trash before I could enter the gate. SO it is my opinion that they will not let you in with an open bottle of water BUT I could be wrong - not like that ever happens with me!
    they must have taken one look at you and thought.."this f&%$in hippie has this pepsi spiked".

i'll bring a cooler in my trunk. i can't believe they inspect everyones trunk.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Cstmwgn made me do it!

Went from spectator parking lot
      To tech line for NMCA True Street
      i thought it was Drag Racing but just time trailing to bad
      tried to use Obama's Launch Control (even read the book) very hard to do after second bulb is lit
      Up in smoke 14.20, 14.18, 13.97 all about 109mph, 60' @ 2.60 and up
      u make three runs one after another after 30 mile drive they average them and see how close u come to a bracket number
      to bad
      i thought u picked your bracket first then race
      Rick from Drag Week with his 64 Chevy II wagon ran low 8s fastest by far
      disquatified because he had to take his hood off because of bad latch
      thanks again Allen, George, Justin for getting necessary safety equipment for me
      i think the stickers look great on car
      dont u Roz (number one sign again)
      boob

no.......... no bracket racing today for plastic car
      Autocross is next
      Last edited by 1956NY150; March 18, 2012, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Going out for a "Saturday After Noon Drive" Honey........
        Attached Files
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
          Cstmwgn made me do it!

boob
          He is quite the enabler/instigator ...Not that Boob needed any help

It seems obvious fun times are afoot in Florida
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

• Boy - I sure get a lot of credit for bad behavior - why's everybody always pickin on me?

Hopefully everyone had a good time.
            Bruce drove over this morining in his 70 Torino GT looking as good as always - very pretty car
            George and Justin have been stylin in their yellow droptop Camaro increasing their accumulation of Florida sunshine

The races were pretty good -but the company was the high light of the weekend.

Thanks to everyone for coming to visit and hanging out a little here in Bradenton

Comment

• Cobra's Very Nice 429CJ Powered Torino GT. Thank you Bruce for coming out for the show and hang out with us today!!
              Attached Files
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Bruce..VERY NICE. I didn't know it was THAT nice..Very cool...
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  Boy - I sure get a lot of credit for bad behavior - why's everybody always pickin on me?
                  Do we really need to answer that question (or was it really even a question?)
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                    Cobra's Very Nice 429CJ Powered Torino GT. Thank you Bruce for coming out for the show and hang out with us today!!
                    Very nice Bruce...your avatar doesn't do it justice
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

• That is a beautiful car Bruce, and I'm not even a Ford guy.......very nice indeed!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• After the races we found this nice place.........

Marina Jack Restaurant, had a beer and tasty sandwich, enjoyed some music and scenery..........

Then went for a stroll along Lido Beach at sundown.......

This has been a Great Spring Break!! Thanks for everything!!

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                          Bruce..VERY NICE. I didn't know it was THAT nice..Very cool...
                          evidently not nice enough to win a trophy......oh, wait, i guess you need to actually go to the awards presentation to see if you win.

hangin' with friends was more important to me. enjoyed your company guys

car ran great but only got 14mpg in highway driving, steady 70-75mph.
                          that translate to $85.00 worth of premium gas. oh well, it's only money, right?
                          Last edited by cobra; March 19, 2012, 07:56 AM.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            Cobra's Very Nice 429CJ Powered Torino GT. Thank you Bruce for coming out for the show and hang out with us today!!
                            I like that car, and it's a Ford but it is RED!

Comment

• Fun in the Sun........
                              Attached Files

Comment

• George, There's a whole lot of plumbing going on there...but what's not to like about a kind of racing....
                                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X