Spring Break NMCA Bradenton, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    that was kind of just off highway and in trees a little?
    whats the name of property number 2
    places to eat nearby?
    shouldn't u be working?

let the Horses Eat

+- $130 night
    Eating options
    Geckos (sports bar and grill) across the parking lot from Country Inn and Suites
    Bob Evans, Arby's, Starbucks,Chick-fil-a, Subway all directly across SR70
    Applebees, McDonalds, Dairy Queen a block west on SR 70
    Burger King, Sunny Wok a block east of I75 on SR 70

Again, the properties off of SR 64 are not that bad - there could be a low life or two hanging around but it is NOT working girl central or a huge drug distribution center. I believe your rental cars will be safe in the parking lot. When I was there checking out the HI there was a truck and open trailer with a drag car on it in the parking lot.

Comment

Man, would I love to go to the NMCA season opener and LSX Challenge on March 15-18, at Bradenton Motorsports Park and see everyone, but I will have a meeting sometime between March 5-21 and I won't know when it is scheduled for until Sunday the 4th !

Bruce, you have anybody going over with you ?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
        Man, would I love to go to the NMCA season opener and LSX Challenge on March 15-18, at Bradenton Motorsports Park and see everyone, but I will have a meeting sometime between March 5-21 and I won't know when it is scheduled for until Sunday the 4th !

Bruce, you have anybody going over with you ?
        don't be such a pussy. take the corvette and enter it in the car show. why did you buy the damn car if you aren't going to use it?
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
          don't be such a pussy. take the corvette and enter it in the car show. why did you buy the damn car if you aren't going to use it?
          He's an investor!

Comment

it is long drive for such a old car
            boob

Comment

GUYS, it's Christmas eve.. Don't be so hard on Steve! If that chevy can't make the drive; we understand. no-one likes to be towed back home. LOL

Sorry steve, these characters on here dragged me into it!
              Last edited by Guest; December 25, 2011, 01:07 PM. Reason: zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                it is long drive for such a old car
                boob
                (i know this will come back and bit me in the ass, but.....)
                Hey, my old FORD will make it

(p.s. - steve's vette did make it to n. carolina and back already)
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Ouch, tough crowd ... Just thinking of $$$'s

Comment

I will be there in March
                    planning on driving down

and

also going to stop by and see CSTMWGN

for US Street Car Nationals at Bradenton weekend of January 27, 28
                    and to the Car Show
                    some where Allen always taken me

any freaks around for this weekend??
                    bob

Comment

no promises, but it's a possibility i could run over. let me see how my schedual is. how many cars usually go to this? what was the one we went to last year?
                      Last edited by cobra; January 11, 2012, 05:23 PM.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

no promises, but it's a possibility i could run over. let me see how my schedual is. how many cars usually go to this? what was the one we went to last year?
                        I believe the car count typically is around 1200 - 1300 with no entry fees / trophies / judging. It will be on Sunday 1/29. I will not have a vehicle to display so I was actually considering spending the day at the dragstrip (eliminations start at 10:00am on Sunday). If it is as cold as it has been the last couple of years, I certainly would not plan on being at the show as early as we were last year.

Comment

At this time I have reservations at a Ramada on Sarasota Bay. A ways from the Race Track, but looks relaxing........It may change as time draws near.......Wish we could come for the US Street Nationals too.......
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            At this time I have reservations at a Ramada on Sarasota Bay. A ways from the Race Track, but looks relaxing........It may change as time draws near.......Wish we could come for the US Street Nationals too.......
                            If you are going to do a beach day (morning or evening) then you need to go to Siesta Key - probably the nicest beach in the area

Comment

Bruce Hope u can make it
                              streamer please

I should be driving a FORD
                              bob

Comment

I should be driving a FORD
                                bob[/QUOTE]

BOOB is finally seeing the light!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X