3rd Bangshift Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
    Might have a couple of cars from York, PA coming semi planning on meeting at Wal-Mart at exit 4 in Shrewsbury, PA. Then cruise to McDonald's near 695 & 70 where we met Bernie (classicbern1 ) last year and possibly any other Baltimore people before we head out to Frederick to meet you guys.

Times will be added soon (like 8 AM-ish in Shrewsbury, 9AM-ish at 695 & 70) to get to Frederick for the 10:30-11:00am Meet and greet..
    Sounds like you have done a good job spreading the word Bill. Do you still have my cell number? if so call when you are on your way let me know your car count. This is going to be a great trip. is it April yet???

Comment

• @ Chris , yes I still have your phone number. been posting in the men's room as I travel ahahah. j/k

I'll give you the updates as we head your way. Tomorrow Spring starts, so April can't be far away.
      So. Central PA
      Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• 26 more days!
        The youngest guy on the board
        76 vega
        86 fiero

Comment

• Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
          @ Chris , yes I still have your phone number. been posting in the men's room as I travel ahahah. j/k

I'll give you the updates as we head your way. Tomorrow Spring starts, so April can't be far away.
          I thought I seen your number road on the bathroom wall at the truck stop on 95.don't worry chris I wrote down below it don't bother he's a screamer

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
            I thought I seen your number road on the bathroom wall at the truck stop on 95.don't worry chris I wrote down below it don't bother he's a screamer
            Was that the one wrote in crayon

Comment

• Originally posted by tunaboat View Post
              Was that the one wrote in crayon
              nope I bought a brand new sharpie

Comment

• 24 more days!
                76 vega
                86 fiero

Comment

• Anyone else ready to go. The Northern possie should be rolling into the car muesum around 3-4 as long as we have no problems. The rules are no one gets left behind. Well that depends who they are and for what reason.

Comment

• We will probably leave here at about 10. With a 4 hour drive we should be getting there at about 2, but im a fat kid so i will have to eat so probably about 3.
                    76 vega
                    86 fiero

Comment

• Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                      We will probably leave here at about 10. With a 4 hour drive we should be getting there at about 2, but im a fat kid so i will have to eat so probably about 3.
                      Sounds like you will have time for dessert also
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                        We will probably leave here at about 10. With a 4 hour drive we should be getting there at about 2, but im a fat kid so i will have to eat so probably about 3.
                        sounds like you are picking up your dad's eating habits
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• I eat alot! at school twice, when i get home, and then for dinner. About 4 meals a day.
                          76 vega
                          86 fiero

Comment

• 23 days
                            76 vega
                            86 fiero

Comment

• Originally posted by Pronova
                              Don't forget the souvenirs and T-Shirts I designed and selling for this
                              http://www.cafepress.com/pronovashirts/8432076

Oh nice someone is making a profit off of us
                              Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• Fred, i dont think he gets a profit off of us. I think what happens is that you send a design to the company and then they will print that design on anything their company makes or anything you order.
                                76 vega
                                86 fiero

Comment

Working...
                                X