• Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
    Has anyone booked their rooms yet?
    I booked about 3 weeks ago and the hotels were filling up fast

Comment

• bruce I'd like to order a few of those shirts tell me how and maybe a hat

Comment

• Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
        Has anyone booked their rooms yet?
        I will be booking mine Tues. Since I will be in Front Royal,VA for my court date.

Comment

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post
          I will be booking mine Tues. Since I will be in Front Royal,VA for my court date.
          Are you going to check out places to eat ?
          Should we bake a cake with a file in it ?
          Will you be out by the SBT ? or will that be one of the stops that day ?
          So. Central PA
          Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
            bruce I'd like to order a few of those shirts tell me how and maybe a hat
            Click on this Link-http://www.cafepress.com/PronovaShirts?aid=19709102
            And then click on image and store will open showing everything you can order
            Last edited by Pronova; January 22, 2012, 07:17 AM.
            Bruce 2006 Long Hauler
            Long Hauler 2006 Photos
            [email protected]
            ProNova Designs
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
              Are you going to check out places to eat ?
              Should we bake a cake with a file in it ?
              Will you be out by the SBT ? or will that be one of the stops that day ?
              Thanks Bill,
              Yes I should be out in time for the SBT.
              As for places to eat the guy at the Hotel said there are some really good places right up the street.
              You can bake a cake if you want I heard there are a few birthdays that weekend. But no files.

Comment

• Ive been hanging low,,,,,,, I looks like I will be off that weekend. So count me in too! I need to book my rooms.
                Living the dream!

Comment

• Just booked my rooms at:
                  the Quality Inn (VA104), Waynesboro, VA, & the Quality Inn Skyline Drive (VA017) Front Royal, VA
                  FYI
                  Rates are less than posted at Quality Inn (VA104), Waynesboro, VA, even less if you pay in advance.
                  Good rate at Quality Inn Skyline Drive (VA017) with BangShift
                  Last edited by Vsolo; January 14, 2012, 11:02 AM.
                  So. Central PA
                  Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
                    Ive been hanging low,,,,,,, I looks like I will be off that weekend. So count me in too! I need to book my rooms.
                    Buddy your name in Chinese is - Won Hung Low
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                      Thanks Bill,
                      Yes I should be out in time for the SBT.
                      As for places to eat the guy at the Hotel said there are some really good places right up the street.
                      You can bake a cake if you want I heard there are a few birthdays that weekend. But no files.
                      I guess that means we won't be performing in jail breaks

Comment

• Looks like this year we may have a few more cars coming from points further then the Frederick,MD area. So I have a mini cruise planed meeting in Frederick if anyone can make it. Here is the schedule:
                        10:30-11:00am Meet and great At Famous Dave's parking lot RT 40 (W.Patrick St)
                        11:00-12:00 Lunch one of three places(Famous Dave's, Hard Times Cafe, or Burger King) All walking distance.
                        12:00pm- Hit the road for Eavers Car Museum. about 3 1/2 to 4 hour trip. (RT15S to RT29S to I-64W) stopping half way for gas.
                        Arrive at Car Muesum around 4:00. Hang out there and make our way to the Hotel.
                        After checking in and hanging out go find some dinner somewhere.
                        Then party it up at the Hotel till morning.
                        I also have a route planned for the return trip that will be some nice back roads.

Let me know who is coming and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Comment

• Just booked our rooms.Ready to go.......
                          Longhauler 2009,2011
                          Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• how many cars you think it'll be total chris is that the same parking lot we met you in last year

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
                              how many cars you think it'll be total chris is that the same parking lot we met you in last year
                              Yes Bernnie same parking lot. I figure we could all get lunch before we head out. Looks like Russ, Pronova,You, Me, and two other couples that hang out with us. You met my friend Leon at the Beach. And I hope Bill comes up. so that put us at seven cars and a few others i have talked to say like would like to tag along but we will see.

Comment

• Dad is hoping to book the rooms here in a couple days or months knowing him. But Jack with the 40 model ford is joining us again and we are hoping to convince Bernie with the yellow 67 chevelle to join us again.
                                The youngest guy on the board
                                76 vega
                                86 fiero

Comment

Working...
                                X