No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well wrong radiator. No more time we'll have to take the Rubicon. Watch for the black 4-door
    Rubicon with HRPT signs on the frt doors .
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• 3-Have to set the alarm, something new to me recently as I now work 2nd's. 4:00 AM is usually bedtime. Now it's get out of bed time.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Getting closer to Saturday and the fun.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• We are here!!!!

3 and -5

Did the Henry Ford Museum today for 6 plus hours. See you guys at 8am out front of the HIE in Warren (30000 Van Dyke) to caravan to the GM Heritage Center.
          Last edited by chuckcasey; May 30, 2012, 05:35 PM.
          [size=+1]Chuck
          2011 HRPT Long Hauler
          2012 HRPT Long Hauler
          2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
            as I now work 2nd's...
            Is that a good thing for you Matt?

See you in 3 days

Comment

• Hanging out in Pontiac IL, doing some museums in the morning, then route 66 north and on to the D.
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• We are in Corbin, KY..... Got our camp site for the night......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• 3 - Home still and have to WORK tomorrow...Jealous of all of you that don't!! See ya all on Friday.
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                    3 - Home still and have to WORK tomorrow...Jealous of all of you that don't!! See ya all on Friday.
                    3 - Mike I am bringing you another electrical problem to help me diagnois and fix this year!

Comment

• Arrived on schedule.

3A

Got in late afternoon. AKA rush hour. Going to the GM heritage center in the morning. And a full list of other things after that. We actually ran into our first Power Tour car at "Mile Zero", the first rest stop in Michigan on I94. A couple from Illinois in a late model Challenger going on their first Power Tour.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 2 days - leave in about 5 hours.
                        sigpic
                        Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
                        468 BBC
                        Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

• 2....logged a short 5 hrs in the car today. sitting in princeton IL tonight, driving into detroit tomorrow. cant wait to see everyone.

Comment

• 2 days!!! we got into the H.I. in Warren at 12:38... Just 8 Minutes past what dad say we would be in...
                            Sean
                            LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                            Drivin' it home!
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                            But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• 2,,arrived at HI in Warren at 0dark30... Had 3 close calls and a bunch of ID10Ts on the road... hope most of that crap is avoided by all..painting stripes in the middle of a 70mph blind corner... thank got for 4 wheel disks drilled rotors..
                              well, we are here safe and sound.. winding down now..phew!!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• You've got 2 days...

Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
                                Ya'll be safe and drink a few for me.
                                OK...If we have to...

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                                ......car ain't done, but we will see if the part that is makes it.
                                I know the feeling Mike

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                                3 - Home still and have to WORK tomorrow...Jealous of all of you that don't!! See ya all on Friday.
                                Sorry...but somebody has to

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                                3 - Mike I am bringing you another electrical problem to help me diagnois and fix this year!
                                You fix mine and I'll fix yours...Deal?
                                FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X