Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now THAT'S funny!!!!!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      Things I am pondering today - I wanted to take a moment and reflect on a very special moment.

On Wednesday (5/16) I officially became "on the dole"!

I wanted to take this moment and thank all of you supporting me as I am sure my donations over the years have already been spent on other things.
      Since I'm new at this I want to thank you all in advance, thank you for your support!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
        Lets see.... how's this... Thanks?.... You're more deserving than most, and, you're very welcome Sir!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	thank-you-austin-powers-fire-the-laser-meme.jpg?w=600.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1201540Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVlQlzk882U1hcJvVvE9IvAN9XWPwZs1Bu2YUOKXU7T1DHhsdQ.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1201541
        Not very original Perry, but, I want to extend my congratulations as well!
        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• I ponder how much the boys are enjoying having dad around Perry
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Awesome new episode of Hot Rod Garage. Has anyone seen it? Diesel in a 70 el camino claiming 1000 ft lbs of torque. I thought of that before but not in my budget or skill set. My other ideas are race car or farm truck. I am wanting an overdrive transmission. 700s are common but you have to shorten the drive shaft and modify the crossmember. I already have a lock up harness and throttle bracket from the one I had in 2012.

Comment

• Thought about a 200 R4? The beefed up ones are pricey, but, will fit in the same footprint as a th350....
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• That's what I had before. It quit in the middle of the road. It was likely the cheap remand converter that came with it. They gave me a different one on warranty but we had already put the old 350 back in and I was too lazy/leary of the OD to put it back in. That one was $700 six years ago. They are high now and most leave out the converter, speedo gear, dipstick, etc. Its extra to ship it to the house. Monster won't warranty it if you don't have a core/pay the core fee.... I am eyeing one on eBay. Its $1700 but comes with everything but the fluid and has a 700 hp rating. Plus its green. Free shipping and no core charge if i pick it up in KC. I have a week off this month if i could get it here by the 19th. Almost had a similar one bought locally but lost contact with the guy a month ago. I already spun a bearing and had to redo the crank and rods in the 350 so need to keep the RPMs down.

Comment

• Got a fraud alert email. Did I just buy a transmission? I am supposed to get an email so they can custom make the unit to fit my car and have the right torque converter. It says billet pump and GNX (buick) grade parts. Complete with dipstick and TV cable, etc.. I can't believe the others don't even have a speedometer gear. This might even have an upgraded oil pan.

Comment

• In a perfect world.. I would lift the body off the frame, put in the new transmission and body mounts at the same time. Getting a new frame/doing a complete restoration would be more perfect. Need to contact them about when it will be delivered. Listing says three days, ebay says tomorrow. They say it has to be built after being ordered. On staycation the week of the 19th so need it by then if I am to put it in myself. Still need to decide if I want to do timing belt on the dodge myself or not. Need to order parts if I do.

Comment

• Emailed the place today. Says there is a back log and my trans SHOULD ship out Friday. I don't need it until the 20th so we should be good. It would be nice to get some kind of update after paying out $1700

Comment

• Friday came and went. Did it ship? When will it arrive? Who knows? Its not important. Whats funny is eBay says they are good at communication.

Comment

• been there done that... really feel for ya fella!
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Time to relax.

Attached Files
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Free beer tomorrow. Buy one get one. Chuck Mead says buy 99 cd's get the 100th one free. Buy one get one half off. That's only 25% off. It should be BOGOHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X