• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward Dream Cruise 2018

Anyone headed to Woodward this year?
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

we are not gong this year

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm going.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I don't think we are going to make it this year either just too many things going on.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

well....put me down for a maybe....our wedding anniversary (45th) falls on Woodward weekend....wife wants to go somewhere....I suggested I go to Woodward, then we could go to Applebee's....a very cool reception.....I looked for my copy of "The Art of the Deal"...meanwhile, I ordered a couch/chair for the garage (it does have heat and a tv) just in case

Comment

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. K - well done !
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Tell her Detroit is "somewhere", Dave.
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I have to be honest.....some years ago, my wife wanted me to sell my '69 Z/28, so......I found a co-worker willing to buy the car.....I said, the prospective buyer could have the car, with the aftermarket 427 small block, 5 speed Tremec, a '69 DZ stamped 302 motor, a M-22 Muncie transmission, another set of rally wheels and retro tires, etc....for 20 K.....then she says....don't sell it!........eh?.....does anyone have a book of translation, where one could listen to a woman, then look in the book, to see what they really mean?

Comment

Dave

She just need to be reassured you loved her more than your Z28 - good job on fooling her on that one!

Comment

well....after 45 years of marriage.....even more, since we first met in 1966 (riding bicycles) , I used to be funny (still am)....she doesn't laugh at my stories anymore, but the grand kids do....we will see how much she laughs after Woodward

Comment

You should come and bring her along. We can help celebrate your anniversary. I would love to meet your wife. Can even bring some of the good beer to celebrate with!
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        I have to be honest.....some years ago, my wife wanted me to sell my '69 Z/28, so......I found a co-worker willing to buy the car.....I said, the prospective buyer could have the car, with the aftermarket 427 small block, 5 speed Tremec, a '69 DZ stamped 302 motor, a M-22 Muncie transmission, another set of rally wheels and retro tires, etc....for 20 K.....then she says....don't sell it!........eh?.....does anyone have a book of translation, where one could listen to a woman, then look in the book, to see what they really mean?
                        No comment from a 50 year veteran, well maybe one comment "yes dear" works sometimes but not always....that doesn't help does it?
                        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                          Anyone headed to Woodward this year?
                          We'll be coming, and as usual I can't tell ya what we'll be driving cuz we always get a rental. We will contact you after we get up there.
                          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

okay, here's the deal....as we head for elections in America....45th wedding anniversary on August 18th.....going to Woodward.....wife (SHE who must be obeyed!)......says,, I would like to go out for dinner.....I said....Appelbees', or.....Taco Bell?.....well, no romance in my ideas, so.....stay home 1, Woodward 0.....oh well, it wouldn't be the first time a cowboy fell off of his horse
                            Last edited by rexdogg; August 12, 2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Take her to Dugan's!
                              I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X