• Show
Clear All

• wwII REENACTMENT IN CONNEAUT OHIO

hello anyone ever attended this? might take a road trip

Join D-Day Ohio Facebook Page
    i

2018 D-Day Artwork
    Visit our Gallery.

This event is not possible without our generous sponsors and tireless help from our staff and volunteers. Thank you one and all!

D-Day Conneaut DVD
    Available
    !
    Watch our teaser below.

D-Day Conneaut Needs You!

Help keep history alive by supporting D-Day Conneaut. With nearly 25,000 visitors last year, it's a great opportunity to showcase your organization to thousands of potential customers. Best of all, your support will ensure that the stories of these brave people and this event continues on for generations to come.

Leave your mark on history by joining the D-Day Honor Roll. Back the Attack or become a volunteer. How will you answer the call? See a complete list of sponsorship opportunities here.

All content ©2017 D-Day Ohio, Inc. and by it's respective contributors. All Rights Reserved.

Webmaster

Google+
    2018 D-Day Gun Raffle
    M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine

Once again Inland Manufacturing has stepped up and will be providing D-Day with a new M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine for raffle. 100% of the proceeds go to support the event. (Click for tickets and more info)

D-Day Conneaut schedule is taking shape.

Join us once again for D-Day Conneaut as we honor the Greatest Generation. There will be partial programming on Thursday this year with a full schedule on Friday and Saturday.
    Visit the schedule page to view what you can expect in 2018.

Amboy Rifle Club
    Amway rifle club will also be hosting a raffle for an authentic 1943 M-1 riffle. Proceeds go to support both organizations. Contact Jeff at 440-265-9528 for tickets.

|

Welcome to D-Day Conneaut.
    D-Day Conneaut is America's premier living history event and one of the most realistic and educational annual reenactment of D-Day - June 6th, 1944 and the largest WWII reenactment in the US.

Since 1999, this annual recreation of the amphibious Allied landings upon the beaches of Normandy, France, has thrilled thousands of spectators. The event occurs within the beautifully kept grounds of Conneaut Township Park, Conneaut, Ohio, and assembles over 1,200 re-enactors from across the United States and Canada. Remarkably, the 250 yard long beach and sloping adjacent terrain closely resemble Omaha Beach in Normandy, France.

This is about 30min from my house but I've never been. May have to check it out myself.

If you go, some must-stops are:
    -White Turkey Drive-In Diner, right on the OH/PA line in Conneaut on US-20
    -Geneva On The Lake strip

You also won't be terribly far from Thompson Drag Raceway, and a little further from downtown Cleveland if you haven't seen the Rock Hall.
    2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
    1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
    1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

I've never been to it either but I have heard good things about it.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
      X