Allen car at Lars party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen car at Lars party

A couple of pictures from the finish line party!

Thanks to Lar's for doing it and to all his neighbors for letting us have a good time.
    Attached Files
    Retirement is better than I thought!

There was some killer wagons on the tour this year! I saw a lot of wagons I would love to have.
    1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
    1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
    1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
      There was some killer wagons on the tour this year! I saw a lot of wagons I would love to have.
      I felt the same way about the Impalas last year. 65s and 67s are the best. Or Rivieras.

Comment

That’s a great wagon!
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Thanks for the photo shoot Andy!
          Wagons can be fun

Comment

I have plenty of pictures but not going to load 200 and some on here. I'll pic a few more to add though!

Comment

That is one sweet wagon and a hell of a good couple driving it.
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I didn't take any pictures this year. Hotrod usually posts pictures of all the cars anyway.

Comment

Cool pictures Andy, wish I had a drone overhead, you guys brought out some great stuff after having a long week on the road.

A little more brain storming took place this week for next years kick off.

The last time we did a kick off it was on Saturday after the venue, with a vet car show on Friday. I am sure by January we will have some rough plan in place including doing something for our veterans. Several of us locally will work on that, and we would love some outside input or suggestions.

I will start a thread early next year for that.

Thanks again Andy.

Comment

bummer we had to missout at Lars.......wagons are cool.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Your welcome Lar's! I wouldn't think nothing less of you guy's! Always a pleasure. If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, I'm glad the wagon got 'un-parked' safely. I was down below thinking, how is this going to work... Great skills that's how! :-)

Thanks to Lars and everyone for letting my son and I crash the party. Its always awkward not knowing folks but everyone was so friendly - and thank you for letting me barge in and help/wrench on the Camaro! Looking forward to next year.

Although I now know that 'Dodge' is not an incredibly popular word :-) I hope to have my truck ready to roll soon and out for the tour next year. I'm from a 'mixed' family of Buicks, Chevys and Fords, Mercurys :-) but for some unknown reason I ended up in the Dodge camp. Just think of me as a Carroll Shelby fan (which I am).

Comment

We have a chevy two fords and a dodge. Was two dodges but I unloaded my dakota.

Comment

I own a chevy and drive a dodge.

Comment

Working...
                              X