Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

I forgot about getting the AC fixed.
    I know. My alternator died the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Seems to me, there's one of those in your future thanks to your backseat passenger!
      yahhhh......I wonder if she'll marry me?
      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

yahhhh......I wonder if she'll marry me?
        Only if you're lucky!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

A brake upgrade then ball joints, a arm bushings, steering box upgrade, 4 bbl swap and headers.
          Last edited by Damon23; June 21, 2018, 03:42 AM.
          Visit my sons blog:
          www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I need to bleed the brakes. Cooked 'em going down Lookout Mountain in a spirited manner.
            2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
            1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
            1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
              I need to bleed the brakes. Cooked 'em going down Lookout Mountain in a spirited manner.
              nice to meet you Adam and your Dad is cool too
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks Phil, great meeting you and hanging as well!
                2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post

Just reading this makes me tired.
                  Jack, I wished we had known we wouldn't see you again when we saw you at credentials pick up on Friday!
                  It is getting really hard to be as stupid as I am. The John Wayne saying "if your going to be stupid you better be tough" doesn't seem to address the aging component!

Comment

There were local friends that long hauled that I never saw. So, we each saw each other one time at a distance, we are even. We'll see y'all on the coast.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Under body tray with brake cooling ducts heard it break off in Georgia on Sunday morning and saw hit fly out from under the rear of the car

Comment

Fix a quirky issue with the Holley Terminator EFI. We stopped at a certified Holley dealer and he had no clue and was honest enough to say so. Talked to Holley several times over the phone during the tour....not like we didn’t have plenty of time to wait them out....”you are caller 22 in the que”.
                        I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Not sure how you guys do this between rounds!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2239.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	763.2 KB
ID:	1206878

Making progress - most of the parts that need inspection have been removed.

MSD tested my box and sent it back without asking any questions. When I called them - they said it was perfect - no problems. I told them that it makes my fuel injection shut down every time the engine goes above 3,000rpm. He said OH - send it back and we will take care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                            Not sure how you guys do this between rounds!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2239.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	763.2 KB
ID:	1206878

Making progress - most of the parts that need inspection have been removed.

MSD tested my box and sent it back without asking any questions. When I called them - they said it was perfect - no problems. I told them that it makes my fuel injection shut down every time the engine goes above 3,000rpm. He said OH - send it back and we will take care of it!

What brand of heatshield did you use on the fire wall?
                            I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by mike327 View Post

What brand of heatshield did you use on the fire wall?
                              DEI-050503 - I put it on in 2009 and it has been pretty durable. I also have it on the underside of the car floors.

Comment

Still need a 5 speed. Need a new radiator as I figure that I am pushing my luck with the almost 55 year old radiator. Also need to fix my gas gauge. I stopped once and had less than a gallon of gas in the tank.
                                1964 Chevelle
                                Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                                LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X