New Vendor to Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vendor to Power Tour

Scott Performance Wire will doing the Atlanta and Charlotte Stops.

They will have some product with them, but the primary reason for the Power Tour is that they are hot rodders themselves, and would love for other hot rodders to have some exposure to what they offer.

They have been primarily a race car wire provider for 30 years, for all the top teams in circle track and NHRA including DSR & JFR cars.

This is a small family owned company with the type of service you would expect from a small company. Stop by and meet Mark at Charlotte or Atlanta.

The plug wires sell them selves. Best available, and Mark will explain in great detail about the technical side of plug wires.

Anyone that has wire problems let me know or call Mark. He will get you something delivered to those stops, or the finish line party Friday night.

American-made spark plug wires built to perform at the highest level. We offer vehicle-specific wires, custom sets, and heat management accessories like boots and seperators.

124 Poplar Pointe Dr
    Suite 105
    Mooresville NC 28117

I'll have to check them out
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

There was a coupon in the goody bags for $200 off a transmission from GM performance. I will look into it. I could use some kind of OD in the el camino.

Comment

Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
        There was a coupon in the goody bags for $200 off a transmission from GM performance. I will look into it. I could use some kind of OD in the el camino.
        Says with exchange and they want to know the VIN # for stock replacement.

Comment

Working...
        X