No announcement yet.

On the road to 2018 Power Tour........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wel loading up the truck and pulling out at 08:00 to collect Curtis (Blackie66) and head to our gathering up the road.......see everyone later today or tomorrow.....be safe.....
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Leaving shortly. Won't get there till 2 or 3. Trying not to forget anything.

Comment

Best of luck to all....enjoy the tour!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Safe travels and have fun!
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Where are you Jim? I didn't get the memo...
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Got back last night. Stopped in Nashville checked out Robert's Western World. I had thought it was western wear at first then saw the limited selection of clothes on the website. They are open 11am to 3am and someone is always playing on stage. Sales everywhere due to the CMA fan fest. Went to eight different stores never found a hat that fit. Settled for a Hee Haw shirt and a couple magnets. The weather was so bad Sunday I had to get off the road. Ended up buying a bunch of crap at Toys R Us. Got a dozen name tags at a souvenir shop in MO after making a pit stop at DQ. Ran across the same guys in a red chevelle and a 57 chevy three times during the trip. They did three stops, I only did two. I likely won't make it next year but maybe the 71 will be in better shape by 2020.
              Hope everyone makes it home safe.

Comment

Working...
              X