We're baaaaaaccck!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're baaaaaaccck!!!!!!

For those of you who know us, we have leased out the restaurant. No longer tied down and stressed beyond the max!! Have time now to keep connected to our friends on here! Also time to do more car events. Hope to see as many as possible on PT in June!!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

'86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I bet you guys are ready for a Holiday !

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
        For those of you who know us, we have leased out the restaurant. No longer tied down and stressed beyond the max!! Have time now to keep connected to our friends on here! Also time to do more car events. Hope to see as many as possible on PT in June!!!
        Looking forward to seeing you and Vic again!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Wine time !
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Wine time !
            Always!!

Comment

Yaaay!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Welcome back!

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

See y'all really soon!

Comment

Koooool!!!! Lookin' forward to seeing you both on PT!
                    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      Wine time !
                      More like "vineyard" time!!!!!! So glad to not be so stressed anymore! Time to get back to having a life again!!
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Oh I'd say you're back alright, every where I look I see a drunk smiley face!! Glad to see it. I'd say we'll have to take back our position shutting down the fire pit!!
                        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post

More like "vineyard" time!!!!!! So glad to not be so stressed anymore! Time to get back to having a life again!!
                          You guys truly deserve a break.... Sadly we will be unable to go on HRPT this year, so our next meeting will be delayed.... Enjoy your freedom!
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                            Oh I'd say you're back alright, every where I look I see a drunk smiley face!! Glad to see it. I'd say we'll have to take back our position shutting down the fire pit!!
                            Roger that, Perry!! Tell the boys we said hi!
                            Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 25, 2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X