Registration confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration confirmation

This is my first power tour, I registered in January and have not received any email confirmation. Is this normal?

I have not registered this year. In the past I received a confirmation via email as soon as I completed the registration.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

I just went back & looked - I registered the first day it was open (January 16th), and I received a confirmation email the afternoon of January 16th. I would definitely send a follow-up email and ask about it.

Comment

check your junk mail file(s) -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I just registered - and instantly got a confirmation e-mail.
          Your Registration Was Successfully Completed

Thank you for your registration. Your confirmation is below. Hot Rod Power Tour June 2018

THIS IS NOT A TICKET
          IF YOU DID NOT PRINT YOUR E-TICKET(S) CLICK HERE TO PRINT THEM NOW
          Your Information
          phil secan
          Order Details
          --------------------
          Ticket Details:
          1x Long Hauler (Long-Hauler-2018) $136.50
          Sub-Total: $136.50
          Total: $136.50
          ---------------------
          Charges to your credit card will appear as TixOnlineNow.com
          Congratulations on completing your registration for the 2018 Hot Rod Power Tour! You have now signed up for the finest high-end hot rod-based automotive tour in the world. The ultimate enthusiast experience. Please remember to keep checking hotrod.com/events for information, the website will be updated as new details are confirmed.
          Hot Rod Power Tour will open registration for credential pickup and Registration on Friday, June 8, at 10:00 am CST to 6:00 pm CST and Saturday, June 9, from 9:00 am CST to 6:00 pm CST @ Sloan Convention Center 1021 Wilkinson Trace, Bowling Green, KY 42103 (Next to the Holiday Inn University Plaza)
          Registration and credential pickup starting on Sunday, June 10, through Friday, June 15, will be available daily from 12noon to 6:00pm in all subsequent HRPT 2018 cities. CREDENTIAL PICK UP AND REGISTRATION LOCATION: To help alleviate traffic congestion going into the venue, registration will be located off-site not far from the venue. Follow the signs directing you to the “Participant Registration” location at each daily stop and pick up your credentials there. Approximately one month prior to Hot Rod Power Tour you will get a confirmation letter with the most current information.
          All participants must bring a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and their vehicle’s valid government issued registration to the event. All documents must be current and in good standing. If all required documents are not shown at credential pick up, Hot Rod reserves the right to deny credentials.
          This registration is valid for one entry (which includes one vehicle and one registered driver), and passengers RIDING IN the participating vehicle.
          Refund window closes on Friday, March 30th, 2018. From March 31st, 2018 registration fees are non-refundable, all sales final.
          The holder of this registration assumes all responsibilities for any risk of bodily harm or loss of property sustained while attending this event, and waives all rights to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after the Event.
          For those who signed up for the Long Hauler package: Please make note that you are only considered a Long Hauler if you show up on June 8th or June 9th to pick up your registration AND you check in for all 7 cities during the power tour. If you fail to comply with any of the terms laid out here you will no longer be considered a Long Hauler and forfeit all amenities that come with that package. You will also automatically be registered as a multi-day participate, instead.
          All Single day participants MUST pick up their credentials at the city they plan on entering the venue at.
          Hotel Bookings: Hot Rod’s official travel partner, Anthony Travel can assist you in arranging your travel and hotel for this year’s Power Tour. Visit Anthony Travel’s Hot Rod Power Tour page to get started on booking your trip. If you have any questions, contact Anthony Travel at [email protected] or call 844-406-6850.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

I hope some one from hot rod will see this. I have sent 5 follow up emails and no response! I was able to print a ticket immediately after registration, but still no confirmation email . This is not starting out to be a good experience!

Comment

Originally posted by 73protouring View Post
              I hope some one from hot rod will see this. I have sent 5 follow up emails and no response! I was able to print a ticket immediately after registration, but still no confirmation email . This is not starting out to be a good experience!
              It may take a day or two to get an answer, especially on the weekend.

Comment

The cheapa$$ tightwad in me says $136.50 is a lot of money. There is a Horton Heat show the night before the tour but staying up late and then driving eight hours is a bad mix.

Comment

Originally posted by 73protouring View Post
                  ... I was able to print a ticket immediately after registration ...
                  I don't recall ever having a "ticket" to PowerTour - however there have been reports of someone who looks like me getting tickets on PowerTour.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    I don't recall ever having a "ticket" to PowerTour - however there have been reports of someone who looks like me getting tickets on PowerTour.
                    would that person be carrying a large hose in a hotel parking lot, also wearing a white mechanics suit?

Comment

I hope the ticket I PRINTED is the only one I get, but I expect I will get more!

Comment

I take my confirmation with me, but have never been ask for it. Take your credit card bill for proof. They usually ask your name. If you received any response from them, that is all you will get.

Last edited by smalblock; March 24, 2018, 02:17 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

Comment

All of this reminds me, I need to register!
                          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Me too!
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Me 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X