The Gearhead Diner Is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Very happy to see you and Terri able to enjoy.... Take the well deserved break and enjoy life! Thankful to have been able to visit the GHI as it was originally known! Hey Vic, Maybe you should pull some of your favorite plates for a wall of fame in the shop?
    We have already planned on keeping the Bangshift wall It will be in the new part of my Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
      Terri & Vick sorry we never made it up to the dinner but glade you got the thing going and now it will be carried on by other's.
      See you soon I hope.
      Vick on a side note do you happen to know Dave Ciotti? He lives up ya'll way. He just got a nice 50 Chevy. He is one of my golf cart buddies.
      I dont think I have met him.

Comment

Best of luck Terri and Vic. You two did a GREAT job making nothing into something wonderful. Now sit back and enjoy the world you've been missing..
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Hope you got a good tenant that will keep your overall theme and be profitable for both of you. Hate that I got there too late for lunch and missed Terri when I passed by a couple of weeks ago. See you at Cars & Cones.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

Wow, sorry to hear as I never got a chance to see it. But, after owning a bar in s. fl 24 years ago, I know all the work that goes into these type of businesses. hope you guys can make PT. would like to see ya again.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Did I read that right? signed a lease? To me that sounds like continuing income without the work! Either way, nice job on it. Glad it worked out even though, like most worthwhile things, it took a lot of gumption and grit to make happen. Hope to see you soon!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                Did I read that right? signed a lease? To me that sounds like continuing income without the work! Either way, nice job on it. Glad it worked out even though, like most worthwhile things, it took a lot of gumption and grit to make happen. Hope to see you soon!

It was Terri"s Gumption and grit to get it up and running and some of mine too BUT it wore Terri out with worry and people problems .But things are looking better

Comment

Have her come drink some wine in the pool on Power Tour and it'll all be a greasy little memory - you and I will drink beer.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Have her come drink some wine in the pool on Power Tour and it'll all be a greasy little memory - you and I will drink beer.
                    That's a promise we can do.

Comment

I know why Terri is wore out, she (and you too) put her heart and soul into the Diner. We are so glad we got to experience your place a couple times and enjoyed the best shrimp dinner above 20 feet sea level.
                      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

It’s All Good!

i will continue to stop at diner and bother Vic in shop.

traveling Shoes
                        CB

Comment

The Diner is now known as The Pitstop

Comment

Working...
                          X