Click image for larger version

Name:	63 Belair #1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	1189169Click image for larger version

Name:	63 BelAir.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	499.8 KB
ID:	1189170 Well, it's official. After having my '67 Camaro for sale for the better part of a year, and probably two-dozen trade offers, I was offered a well done '63 Belair & we were able to work out a deal. He had the hots for a 1st Gen Camaro & I saw the opportunity to trade for a car that was mostly done as this Camaro was supposed to have been when I bought it a little over a year ago. I had not been looking that direction when I was trying to sell the Camaro but this will let me get back to work on my other projects & if one gets done before June then I will have a decision to make. Here are a couple of pictures. One that he sent me when we first started talking about this back before XMAS & one when we brought it home a couple of weeks ago. He kept his wheels & tires & I kept mine. Hence the stock wheels in that picture.
    Attached Files
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Looks like a great PT ride!
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I like it! Cold air??
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nice ride!!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          I like it! Cold air??
          Yes, cold aftermarket A/C. And that was on my "want" list for the next PT car. I would also like it to have cruise & OD. I will be adding cruise before June. OD will have to wait.

Comment

Sweet - nice one Mike
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I was hoping you would post up info on the new ride after your teaser on the countdown thread. Looks like a nice one!
              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
              74 Nova Project
              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
              79 Chevy Truck Project
              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

I wanted to wait until the legal part was over. It took me several days to get the title changed over from Iowa to Nebraska. Even a trip to Iowa to get a copy of the previous owners registration whereas it took Rick less than an hour to get the title to the Camaro changed over to his name. And then the obvious question that everyone that has heard this story immediately asks...........................

Comment

I got a 67 chevelle two door post for $200 from a guy that got it from a guy. The state said I had to find the legal owner. There was an old registration in it and they came and got it so I wasn't stuck with it and got my $ back. Now I don't buy anything without a clear title.

Comment

[QUOTE= Well, it's official. After having my '67 Camaro for sale for the better part of a year, and probably two-dozen trade offers, I was offered a well done '63 Belair & we were able to work out a deal. He had the hots for a 1st Gen Camaro & I saw the opportunity to trade for a car that was mostly done as this Camaro was supposed to have been when I bought it a little over a year ago. [/QUOTE]

Sounds like a 68/69 charger on ebay. Seller said he bought a mostly complete car but only got an empty shell the one on Roadkill.

Comment

Nice Impala! Your going to enjoy it. I'm wanting a 67-68 Camaro as well. My mom's 68 she had and my 64 SS Impala.

Name:	27541120_10204406293475468_2657460121528617431_n.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1189287
                      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Oh, I got a clear title. And the local sheriffs department had no trouble with the title VIN vs. the VIN # on the car. Cleared it in about ten minutes. So I saw no reason for them to demand the last registration (not title) from the previous owner. And neither did he nor the state of Iowa DMV. But it was listed on their check list. Something that I still believe to be a check list made up by someone in the Lancaster County office. And since Rick had gone out of town he could not go to his DMV to get me a copy. So I had to waste an afternoon of my own time to drive over & get it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                          Nice Impala! Your going to enjoy it. I'm wanting a 67-68 Camaro as well. My mom's 68 she had and my 64 SS Impala.

Name:	27541120_10204406293475468_2657460121528617431_n.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1189287
                          What size are the rally wheels on the '64?

Comment

I had to pay a title inspection fee on a car I bought in Kansas from a Kansas dealer. They got it from Missouri not me.

Comment

As a Kansas dealer, they should have been required to have a clear Kansas title.

Comment

Working...
                              X