Notifications ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications ?

I have a 1 in notifications but can't seem to figure out what it is or where when I click on it. Anyone know what the hell this is ?
    Phil / Omaha

Me too. Light is on, nobody home.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Blame it on P. Just cuz.....
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I logged off and it was gone when I looged back on --

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Me too.....searched high and low for it.

None of the notifications tell you what thread or even link you to it.

Irritating......

Comment

I have 2! No idea for what though.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Randall- how the heck are ya ? Happy New Year. Hope the new job and family are all well.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ok I figured it out awhile back, if someone " likes " your post you get a notification. If they do a quote on your post, notification. Seems like anything someone does that involves your screen name, notification. Also sometimes on the like button the name want show up but it will show 1 like. Going to the notification page does nothing except piss you off.
                Oh by the way looking for where the notification came from is almost as aggravating, cause when you click on the thread it's on it'll clear.
                Last edited by corvettedad; January 4, 2018, 06:12 PM.
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I noticed any thread that I am checked subscribed to is the ones that show in the notifications. You have to check every thread you are subscribed to clear them out. In every forum catagory that you visit on a regular basis.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Usually all the threads you are subscribed to should go to the top of the list when replied to.
                    That is'nt the case here and I get to my subscribed threads quicker using "Today's Posts".

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                      Ok I figured it out awhile back, if someone " likes " your post you get a notification. If they do a quote on your post, notification. Seems like anything someone does that involves your screen name, notification. Also sometimes on the like button the name want show up but it will show 1 like. Going to the notification page does nothing except piss you off.
                      Oh by the way looking for where the notification came from is almost as aggravating, cause when you click on the thread it's on it'll clear.
                      This is Chad's territory and I don't have a clue, but this sounds like the most feasible explanation that I've heard so far.

Comment

I've got 5 that I can't seem to get rid of. No biggie.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I've got 20............so my notification is bigger than all y'all
                          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

And that's why they call you Big Dave..
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

No one must like me.....I don't have any
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                              X