HRPT some Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRPT some Pictures

Those were the good old days Bob. I was thinking about doing Power Tour again this year, Daphne had wanted to do it, but I'm not sure we'll be able to. We'll see. Still working on it. But, bringing Rusty back to life is on the list of things to do this year so I'm going to work on that too. I have lots of project work this year. Lots!
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Everybody takes the proverbial mirror picture, here's one I like. (Notice I have the air conditioning "ON")

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF1924.JPG Views:	1 Size:	775.0 KB ID:	1184741
      Last edited by papasmurf587; December 31, 2017, 12:49 AM.
      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

The "2-60" A/C? I just put a round mirror like that on mine and find it hard to see much out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
          Everybody takes the proverbial mirror picture, here's one I like. (Notice I have the air conditioning "ON")

Click image for larger version Name:	DSCF1924.JPG Views:	1 Size:	775.0 KB ID:	1184741
          Neat skyline, Robert would like that shot.
          Of course the OTHER two pictures I saw posted is par for the course.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	402.9 KB
ID:	1184873 few more
            Last edited by 1956NY150; January 1, 2018, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

Those are some old pictures Bob! Whatever happened to some of those folks, like Kismbgy?
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                  Those were the good old days Bob. I was thinking about doing Power Tour again this year, Daphne had wanted to do it, but I'm not sure we'll be able to. We'll see. Still working on it. But, bringing Rusty back to life is on the list of things to do this year so I'm going to work on that too. I have lots of project work this year. Lots!
                  It would be great to see you on PT again. Hopefully you can work something out.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Chad,
                    Bringing Rusty back is a great idea, I am bringing a wagon again. Maybe this time we can have that race we talked about in 06. Once again I probably won't have a chance, but the fun factor would be high ! The old 60 wagon is long gone, but I am building a 53, just for the Tour this year.
                    Race ya for a beer,
                    DTB
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                      Chad,
                      Bringing Rusty back is a great idea, I am bringing a wagon again. Maybe this time we can have that race we talked about in 06. Once again I probably won't have a chance, but the fun factor would be high ! The old 60 wagon is long gone, but I am building a 53, just for the Tour this year.
                      Race ya for a beer,
                      DTB
                      I remember seeing you guys in the wagon on the way to my very first PT in 07. That was my intro to this mess that we do every year!!!
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hey Chad!!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of what Dave the Bartender is building. Now you have to bring Rusty!!!!
                        I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                        X