Veterans Home Car Show - BS'er Help in Bowling Green Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Home Car Show - BS'er Help in Bowling Green Area

If you live in or near Bowling Green we need some help. Each year a bunch of us put on a private car show on Friday before Power Tour for our veterans.. We need someone who can find a Veterans Home, VFW or American Legion Post who we can honor. Hoping to hear from someone.
    Last edited by Big Dave; December 9, 2017, 12:49 PM.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

idk if I'm going at this from the right direction or not but fwiw,.....

In-home senior care services provided by Home Instead of Bowling Green, KY, helps seniors age safely at home.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

How many cars would you be expecting, and what is the date? I need to stick my nose in at these places anyway.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Friday June 8th - early afternoon works best as a lot of folks are coming in on Friday. As to car count - that is tough say somewhere between 20 and 40 cars.

Comment

Give me a couple of days, I'll do some checking around.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Ok, the VFW (#1298) seems really receptive to the idea. They have a meeting on January 6th and have asked that I present the pitch, if you guys are interested. I gave them the numbers you gave, they seem confident that they can handle it, and they can get a BBQ smoker and sodas ready so long as they have good numbers. Sound good?

Comment

Cool. Thank You!
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by BangShift McT View Post
                Ok, the VFW (#1298) seems really receptive to the idea. They have a meeting on January 6th and have asked that I present the pitch, if you guys are interested. I gave them the numbers you gave, they seem confident that they can handle it, and they can get a BBQ smoker and sodas ready so long as they have good numbers. Sound good?
                Would you like some pictures for your presentation Mein Herr ? Although mine are lost in Photobucket bowels and cannot be accessed it seems.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Back from being out of town. Looks like something is coming together.
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

A couple of pictures from events past couldn't hurt. Would give a better idea of what to expect...I haven't done much with Power Tour at all.

Comment

Could someone post up some pics please ? Since Photopail won't let me.
                      And it seems they've dumped about half my albums too.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I know what you mean Phil they got me too!
                        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Just bringing this back to the surface. Are there any pictures available, or did PhotoF-It trash them all? And do you want them to have food/drinks on hand? I'll be putting this together and presenting it to them in-between photo shoots at the KOTH race, so I want my ducks in a row ASAP.

Comment

Well I've only got one that BS will let me post, I'll check with Robert I know he took several.
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Hey I got another one!
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X