No announcement yet.

"The Hotel List"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep 'em coming.....I'm on the road until Wednesday, then I'll send replies via email.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

So as you can see, I'm a Newbie. I am retiring May 2018 and the HRPT is #1 on my bucket list. We made reservations as close to each event as possible on the first day they were announced. Hopefully we did the right thing, but I guess we will find out. I am currently getting my '87 C10 SWB ready so we can do the Long Hauler route in it's entirety. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. See ya'll on the road soon!
      2018 Long Hauler
      1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

Send me your hotel info and email address via PM and I'll get you on the List, and send the current one back to you.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Long time listener, first time caller.. Scratch that.. Lol.

HRPT newbie looking to hit the road with one of my rides this year. Hoping to be successful at finding where all the best gatherings/accomdations are along the route. Would you mind sharing "the list" with a HRPT newbie?

Chuck

Comment

Updated htrdharley, 67camaro, 70ChevyC-10, 1972Behemoth,.........

Added pintoboy77, FREDMAXX.
            Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 19, 2017, 06:42 PM.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

https://youtu.be/hWvtlut8izs the list
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Partial.....BG candlewood suites, Chattanooga, hixon.....Birmingham S. Pelham

Comment

finish..Hampton: Fayetteville HIE, Darlington: Laurinburg NC HIE, Raleigh: Apex Candlewood, and Concord: Mooresville Candlewood. only 2 points nights this year.

Comment

OK Mike, you're on it. I'll need you to PM your email address to me so I can email you a copy. Thx.

Added 173rdHerd and 200kss.
                    Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 20, 2017, 05:29 PM.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Thanks for doing this Ed -- Merry Christmas.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ho Ho Hotels booked! Merry Christmas. Missed out on 2016 & 17. Running BG through Atlanta this time. Anyone else from middle tennessee??

Comment

switched to lookout Mtn from hixon

Comment

Updated 173rdHerd, papasmurf587, and added overdriv.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              Updated 173rdHerd, papasmurf587, and added overdriv.
                              Thanks Ed, I know how much work it is to do my list, I can't imagine how much work you put into this so we can make the best of our parking lot experience. Thanks again!

John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

You're welcome.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X