No announcement yet.

"The Hotel List"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil.....I might have an extra in Bowling Green,,,have to check my reservations......busy this weekend with granddaughter's confirmation......advise if another reservation is still needed

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
      Phil.....I might have an extra in Bowling Green,,,have to check my reservations......busy this weekend with granddaughter's confirmation......advise if another reservation is still needed
      Hi Dave -- I know they got a room for Friday in BG but they are still looking for a Saturday room. Earlier in this thread Nancy's e-mail is listed but you can let me know too if you wish.
      take care -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

don't have a Saturday room.....I had one extra at the Hampton on Three Springs Road, that I managed to transfer to Todd.....multiple calls from him and me to the hotel, the reservation was for multiple nights, he managed to cut at least one night off....my other extra is for multiple nights at the Holiday Inn on Wilkinson Trace (very close to the venue, but pricy)...

Comment

thanks for trying anyway Dave - see ya soon -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Added SRQTERRY. The List is pretty big again.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well duh. I packed up my PC today and forgot to send The List to myself so I could access it from my laptop. Therefore, nothing will be available for at least a week, so hold your changes..................I should mail it out to everyone at the end of next week.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Was wanting to see if someone could send me the hotel list for the first 3 stops. Getting a late start on this and am wanting to check out my options. Thanks.
                Last edited by GrumpyMike; May 9, 2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Can someone send me a copy dated 4/15 or later? Perhaps I can work from the laptop. Later version is better. Thx.
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 9, 2018, 02:15 PM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Just cancelled a room at HIE Apex on Marco dr.

Heading home that night.

Comment

finally got the PC up and running, thus I now have access to The List. Watch your emails, I'll start sending it out tonight.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        finally got the PC up and running, thus I now have access to The List. Watch your emails, I'll start sending it out tonight.
                        Thank you, Ed.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

I am missing email addresses for:

, Tunaboat, Andy4639, JesseJames, vsolo, 67camaro3pedals,

So far I've sent it to:
                          1956NY150, OneOldGoat, CSTMWGN, arrowhead, redragtop,
                          BlueLightning, moparjim71, pintoboy77,
                          67Camaro, rexdogg, 88MCSS LS2 6spd, 74NovaMan,
                          buckeyeocean71bird, redline04,
                          200kss,
                          1972Behemoth…
                          w7s, Gwood74, smalblock, BigDave, corvettedad, 173rdherd,
                          (working, I'll update as I go)
                          Gwood74, smalblock, BigDave, corvettedad, overdriv,
                          70chevyC-10, mike327, papasmurf587, a_d_a_m, boydog,
                          str8piperoar, dianeokie,
                          htrdharley, rexdogg*, Camaro Devin,
                          edznova
                          FREDMAXX,
                          173rdHerd,
                          str8piperoar*,
                          67camaro3pedals,
                          SRQTERRY

I sent these out in groups of 8 addressees. I didn't want to overload Yahoo, which happens fairly often. I think this is everyone on The List. If you are on it and didn't get it, PM me and include your email address.
                          See ya soon!
                          Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 22, 2018, 06:57 PM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Thanks Ed!
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

a_d_a_m_.....yours was returned. Please update me via PM.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Got it Ed and forwarded it on to Mom and Dad.
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X