Finish Line Party - Friday, June 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
    Friday June 15th, Mooresville NC. Loose Lug Nutz South HQ.

More details to come, but we have a half assed plan...that probably wont work out.
    Got roomed booked in Mooresville for Friday night. Planning to attend party and hopefully still have some Iowa shine left to share. Todd
    Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Booked a room in Mooresville for Friday, please put me down for 2.
      HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Forum Freaks,
        I've been lurking around here for a few years, posting up once in a while. I Long Hauled for several years in a row, but lack of time and $$ made me put the car and the PT on the back burner for a while.
        I should be ready to Long Haul again this year and just want to make sure me and my shotgun rider (TBD) can crash this party.
        Bringing plenty of adult beverages, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by FREDMAXX View Post
          So as you can see, I'm a Newbie. I am retiring May 2018 and the HRPT is #1 on my bucket list. We made reservations as close to each event as possible on the first day they were announced. Hopefully we did the right thing, but I guess we will find out. I am currently getting my '87 C10 SWB ready so we can do the Long Hauler route in it's entirety. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. See ya'll on the road soon!
          FREDMAXX,
          Where in FtW are you located?

Comment

I can assure you all are welcome at Lar's for the finish line party.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
              I can assure you all are welcome at Lar's for the finish line party.
              Roger that.

Comment

Ho do you know his name is Roger ? Well it is now.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Roger that.
                  Roger, Roger.
                  What's your vector, Victor?

Glad to hear it and looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMarkVII View Post

Glad to hear it and looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.
                    You may regret that statement after you actually meet us!

I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      You may regret that statement after you actually meet us!
                      You may regret not closing the door when you see me coming up the street.

Comment

Can't wait - my first tour and will be attending with my older son who is a junior at UNC Charlotte (Motorsports)

Comment

Originally posted by Conradk View Post
                          Can't wait - my first tour and will be attending with my older son who is a junior at UNC Charlotte (Motorsports)
                          Great. Come on by, we may have a couple of people in the industry hanging out.

Directions on how to avoid the cluster of traffic will be coming soon.

Comment

Great. Come on by, we may have a couple of people in the industry hanging out.

Directions on how to avoid the cluster of traffic will be coming soon.
                            I've been trying to send PMs, and the system won't let me.
                            If you could email me the address of the party I would appreciate it.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMarkVII View Post

I've been trying to send PMs, and the system won't let me.
                              If you could email me the address of the party I would appreciate it.
                              [email protected]
                              Email sent.

Comment

I should be following behind Dave and Andy as well. I'll likely have a +1 following behind me.
                                1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                                1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                                1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Working...
                                X