No announcement yet.

Finish Line Party - Friday, June 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lars, I might only pick up the last day or two on the Power Tour. But I will be by for your party. Might have a guest or two or three follow me there but I will tell them to Bring beer or other beverages to cover there admission cost.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
      Thanks Lars, I might only pick up the last day or two on the Power Tour. But I will be by for your party. Might have a guest or two or three follow me there but I will tell them to Bring beer or other beverages to cover there admission cost.
      Sounds good. See you on C&C.

Comment

Count 4 more - - sent you a PM
        Thanks !
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

So as you can see, I'm a Newbie. I am retiring May 2018 and the HRPT is #1 on my bucket list. We made reservations as close to each event as possible on the first day they were announced. Hopefully we did the right thing, but I guess we will find out. I am currently getting my '87 C10 SWB ready so we can do the Long Hauler route in it's entirety. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. See ya'll on the road soon!
          2018 Long Hauler
          1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

Hey Fredmaxx just check out the forum everyday but it sounds like your on the right track. When you see people in Bangshift T-Shirts on tour walkup and introduce yourself. Glad your here see you in Bowling Green.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

count us in (mikey and FSK)
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Thanks Big Dave. I can't tell you how excited we are. Not only with May being the start of our retirement, but the chance to meet and hang out with some awesome folks that we have things in common with. We hope to participate in as much as we can and meet as many folks as we can. I will post photos of project the closer we get so everyone will recognize us and can come up and say hi.

Not knowing the area that well, we made reservations at the Holiday Inn @ 7772 Gateway Lane NW, Concord, NC. Is this too far from all the fun?

Thanks - Fred
                Last edited by FREDMAXX; December 20, 2017, 09:15 AM.
                2018 Long Hauler
                1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

Some of us have moved 22 miles up the road to Mooreville nearer Lars' house for Friday night but it's not that far.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by FREDMAXX View Post
                    Thanks Big Dave. I can't tell you how excited we are. Not only with May being the start of our retirement, but the chance to meet and hang out with some awesome folks that we have things in common with. We hope to participate in as much as we can and meet as many folks as we can. I will post photos of project the closer we get so everyone will recognize us and can come up and say hi.

Not knowing the area that well, we made reservations at the Holiday Inn @ 7772 Gateway Lane NW, Concord, NC. Is this too far from all the fun?

Thanks - Fred
                    Your close to the venue, but a drive to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post

Your close to the venue, but a drive to the party.
                      Only if you want to drink at the party!

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by FREDMAXX View Post
                        Gateway Ln was a hub of activity for the 2014 tour start, including a nice burnout box by the Wingate. Lots of hotels in the area so it will be like another stop on Power Tour after it's all over. I think you will be happy with your pick. Dad and I will be at the Sleep Inn across the street.
                        2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                        1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                        1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                          Friday June 15th, Mooresville NC. Loose Lug Nutz South HQ.

More details to come, but we have a half assed plan...that probably wont work out.

If I long Haul, I'll be there... Room reserved in Mooresville
                          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                          79 Trans Am project
                          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

If I long Haul, I'll be there... Room reserved in Mooresville
                            We will do our best to have some Wisconsin Brats on he grill...

Comment

Hmmm... a HRPT event in Mooresville. How convenient!
                              Jeff
                              1970 Chevrolet Suburban 3/4 ton
                              1972 Chevrolet Blazer 2wd CST

Comment

Originally posted by jeffg1010 View Post
                                Hmmm... a HRPT event in Mooresville. How convenient!
                                Nice 'Burban.

Get in touch with me before PT. a bunch of us might run together to BG. Your welcome to join in.

Comment

Working...
                                X