HRPT 2018 Freaks Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 67 Camaro View Post

We are at Lookout Mtn in Chattanooga Mike. We don't have any suites booked & only a double queen in BG. We are at HIE Birmingham South - Pelham
    260 Cahaba Valley Road for Birmingham. We have been there before. Within walking distance of several restaurants.
    thought you said hixon so I went there.
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

thought you said hixon so I went there.
      We started out there but one came open at the Lookout Mountain HIE. But if you want HIE, I think that Hixon is probably the best that you can do without straying too far from the route.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Expedia sends me emails all the time so I booked the first two stops with them. Any opinions about them?

Comment

Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
          Expedia sends me emails all the time so I booked the first two stops with them. Any opinions about them?
          I think the only issue you might have is if you get to the hotel and something is screwed up with your reservation, the hotel will tell you it's not their problem because you booked with a third party.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

booked my hotels early, with a backup at several stops....generally check often if the reservations are still good, but there's no reason if the hotels suddenly cancel, or say that they are overbooked...anyway, anyone hear about the venue locations in Chattanooga or Raleigh?

Comment

Still waiting........
              2018 Long Hauler
              1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

Originally posted by FREDMAXX View Post
                Still waiting........
                Whatcha waiting on?

Comment

I can't remember now..............LOL. Slept since then.
                  2018 Long Hauler
                  1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

Someone just canceled all their rooms at the host hotels

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                      Someone just canceled all their rooms at the host hotels
                      So, did you suck them all up?

Comment

I have mine.

Comment

Hello all, I am late to the game and have not made any hotel reservations as of yet .... I know, I should have made them in December. Is there any chance of getting decent rooms along this years Power Tour ?

I only need one room in each city ... any help would be much appreciated. As you can tell, this is my first Power Tour so I know this is not the best way to do it but I will learn from my experience and make reservations next year the day Hot Rod releases the dates.
                          Last edited by 67Camaro3pedals; February 25, 2018, 04:51 PM. Reason: Added another question
                          HRPT 2018 Long Hauler !

Comment

What is the best way of getting a list of the hotels that all the other hotels that the PT folks are staying at ?
                            HRPT 2018 Long Hauler !

Comment

Originally posted by 67Camaro3pedals View Post
                              What is the best way of getting a list of the hotels that all the other hotels that the PT folks are staying at ?
                              Any hotel in the general area of the venue is going to be full of HRPT folks. I would go through the major chain of your choice web site or toll free number and not use a third party.(hotels.com, ect). The hotels blocked by Hot Rod are probably taken and are more expensive. Good luck.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Thanks for the help smallblock, I realize I should have started before now but have busy trying to complete my car. I will work the phone hard tomorrow to secure 1 room per night on the tour. Thanks again for your help.
                                HRPT 2018 Long Hauler !

Comment

Working...
                                X