No announcement yet.

HRPT 2018 Freaks Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotels all booked I'll get a list together for you Ed. Thanks in advance.
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

I've got part of it, but she's still working on it. I thought you wanted a copy of the current List.
      Nah, I'm good. Donna takes care of all this stuff.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Changes Made?

Comment

Not sure if I'm on the right thread for this but IF I recall correctly didn't someone (in years past) post on here a list of hotels where everyone is staying? Im in the process of looking and booking hotels and have no clue where to look for some of the cities and where a bunch of PT'ers will be staying.

That would be helpful to give me an idea where to book hotels in the various cities.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

I think Ed (oletruxforever) is compiling a hotel list.....it may be wise to research the venue addresses, then look for hotels close.....many of them seem to be filling up

Comment

For the Raleigh stop; The Holiday Inn on Glenwood Avenue has a bar.
              Non-denominational car nut.
              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
              Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by maromoma View Post
                Not sure if I'm on the right thread for this but IF I recall correctly didn't someone (in years past) post on here a list of hotels where everyone is staying? Im in the process of looking and booking hotels and have no clue where to look for some of the cities and where a bunch of PT'ers will be staying.

That would be helpful to give me an idea where to book hotels in the various cities.

Thanks a lot!
                I'll send the List to ya.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

hie in BG is sold out.....we are at Candlewood suites 1/2 mile down the road.
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

We booked BG as soon as we hit the fifty week out mark. Having lots of experience there with past events we knew what a PITA it would be to get in anywhere.
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Thanks again Ed for all the 'List' work.
                      Have a great Christmas week.
                      R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
                      Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
                      Real SH 2019

Comment

Anybody have any pros or cons about the Quality Inn in Hartsville, SC. Thanks

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Camaro View Post
                          We booked BG as soon as we hit the fifty week out mark. Having lots of experience there with past events we knew what a PITA it would be to get in anywhere.
                          so you got me a room?......we are at hixon with you in chatanooga., working onbirmingham next.
                          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

so you got me a room?......we are at hixon with you in chatanooga., working onbirmingham next.
                            We are at Lookout Mtn in Chattanooga Mike. We don't have any suites booked & only a double queen in BG. We are at HIE Birmingham South - Pelham
                            260 Cahaba Valley Road for Birmingham. We have been there before. Within walking distance of several restaurants.

Comment

So as you can see, I'm a Newbie. I am retiring May 2018 and the HRPT is #1 on my bucket list. We made reservations as close to each event as possible on the first day they were announced. Hopefully we did the right thing, but I guess we will find out. I am currently getting my '87 C10 SWB ready so we can do the Long Hauler route in it's entirety. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. See ya'll on the road soon!
                              2018 Long Hauler
                              1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

As far as rooms go, check yours against where everyone else is staying. You can do that by sending your list to Ed (oldtrux4evr) & he will get you the group motel list. That will let you know if you might be staying somewhere that you shouldn't be. Most every stop will have a local member that has warned members away from bad areas. If you notice that you are all by yourself somewhere there might be a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X