Cars & Cones Road Trip 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
    A small group of us are going to the Corvette Museum in BG on Sunday Morning, then driving the old C&C route from last year to Jasper. This was a very nice drive up through the Hoosier Forrest.

We plan on getting into Jasper mid afternoon. Anyone interested in Joining us let me know.
    Hey Lars, not sure we can get our shots in time so we might not be able to make the Corvette Museum. However we might just be able to make Bowling Green late Saturday or early Sunday. Are you going to remind (publish) your backway routes from Concord to Mooresville?

Comment

• Any one coming from Milwaukee, Minnesota, Chicago area there is a group leaving at group leaving from Eastbound side of the Lincoln Oasis on I94. Meeting starting at 730...wheels roll at 830.

This is the last Oasis before crossing into Indiana.

PM me if you need more info
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• We will be staying at the HIE in Bowling Green and would love to me up with you

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Hey Lars, not sure we can get our shots in time so we might not be able to make the Corvette Museum. However we might just be able to make Bowling Green late Saturday or early Sunday. Are you going to remind (publish) your backway routes from Concord to Mooresville?
          Yes, I will post a route for the PT from Concord to Mooresville. I will see you in BG. Heading out.

Everyone have a safe trip and see you at C&C.

Comment

• Terri & Vic

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Smokies Stadium, outside of Knoxville

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knoxville.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1198369
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                Smokies Stadium, outside of Knoxville

Name:	Knoxville.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1198369
                Say Hi to Allen & Willow for me!
                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• This is what a 46 second run looked like at Knoxville. The fast guys ran 37's. If we got 6 or 7 runs, there's no doubt that they they were all DNF's. I didn't follow the course. I did the same thing wrong over and over again. The starter guy TOLD me, SHOWED me....watch this car.....and I did it again. A F-ing GIN!!

Comment

• We won this thing by bid in Lexington KY at the charity auction. Victor made this and transported it all the way up there.

Sue Unit has named him Scrappy. The junkyard dawg. He's a Springer Spaniel. He'll be our local Bouncer....

Name:	P1010202.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1198393

Comment

• what an epic FAIL! One thing for sure is I can't autocross with the wagon. I embarrassed myself on multiple days by completely losing the course!

Comment

what an epic FAIL! One thing for sure is I can't autocross with the wagon. I embarrassed myself on multiple days by completely losing the course!
                        That course at the little race track in Ohio was a heap of fun. The course in Knoxville was sadistic. We sat at the starting line watching people run off. Over and over. And I never completed a lap, I KNOW I didn't, even after the starter guy showed me what I was doing wrong.

Comment

what an epic FAIL! One thing for sure is I can't autocross with the wagon. I embarrassed myself on multiple days by completely losing the course!
                          DON'T kid yourself that wagon is bad ass and proved it will hold it's own on any course. Even the Hotel parking lot at 11:53pm when i was napping that night!!! Haha. Glad you came along it was great seeing you all. See you on the Power Tour next.

Comment

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post

DON'T kid yourself that wagon is bad ass and proved it will hold it's own on any course. Even the Hotel parking lot at 11:53pm when i was napping that night!!! Haha. Glad you came along it was great seeing you all. See you on the Power Tour next.
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                            X