Cars & Cones Road Trip 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars & Cones Road Trip 2018

I look forward to doing this trip again, lots of fun.

Always a great time. We sign up.

Comment

I'm in!!!!
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Im in...probably only 1/2 stops for pt can't take that much time off for both
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Im in too with Terri also

Comment

Well I have to wait till the first of the year so I can confirm time off. If there's a spot left I'm trying to go. According to Sheila at Fm3 50 has signed up. I'm to cheap to throw away a $100 if I can't go.
            Rolling the 🎲
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I'm booked also, best time ever, better than the Power tour and I've done 15 of them

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                Well I have to wait till the first of the year so I can confirm time off. If there's a spot left I'm trying to go. According to Sheila at Fm3 50 has signed up. I'm to cheap to throw away a $100 if I can't go.
                Rolling the 🎲
                It hasn't sold out in the first 2 years so I'm sure there will be spots.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I am not sure if there will be a pre party in Jasper or what the schedule is, but a few of us might meet at the Gear Head Diner for breakfast early on Saturday April 21st and then head to Auburn Indiana and tour car museums later that day and Sunday. It is a long way off, but that is the early plan.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                    I am not sure if there will be a pre party in Jasper or what the schedule is, but a few of us might meet at the Gear Head Diner for breakfast early on Saturday April 21st and then head to Auburn Indiana and tour car museums later that day and Sunday. It is a long way off, but that is the early plan.
                    I'm coming from the North so probably will meet you in jasper
                    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
                      Im in too with Terri also
                      Yea haven't seen you two forever...lots of catching up to do

Comment

I got the info from Dave the other day. I'm going to have to join Perry in the wait and see stage. The pictures and discussion sound like a ride of a lifetime and it is kind of what I'm building the Malibu to do. It sucks for my son because spring break is two weeks prior to this.
                        Visit my sons blog:
                        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I'm in.
                          BLUE STREAK

Comment

How large is this event, are we looking at a hundred participants or thousands? How crowded are the venues. Pdub and I already know, without having ever been, that Power Tour isn't for us. We don't have that kind of stamina. He doesn't really care to drive autocross, but that would not exclude us, would it? We could spectate? Just pondering things to do with Red, but if it thousands of people I can stop thinking about this particular option. Need more info so we can discuss it.

Comment

Hope to go next year, less than a hundred cars in the past. Dave said it's very laid back and the mileage between events are not bad but I'm speaking third party. Chime in veterans! I think y'all would love it, I know I will if I get to go.
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X