2017 Fall Colors Tour - Oct 13-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Fall Colors Tour - Oct 13-15

Its time to plan for our Wing Ding at the Gear Head Inn . Who all is in?? And what date?

If I remember right we set the date last spring for Oct 13-15, which is great because I'm off that weekend.
    I'M IN!!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I sure wish I could get back up there again sometime, but it won't be this time unfortunately.

Comment

I'm in, all I know it's the weekend after Cruisin the Coast!
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Rats. We'll be in the neighborhood the following week...........maybe next year.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'll be there but my attention will be divided a bit since it the same weekend as the "Vairs in the Valley" show over in Maggie Valley. Will probably be driving my air-cooled wonder.
            Non-denominational car nut.
            Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
            Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
              I'll be there but my attention will be divided a bit since it the same weekend as the "Vairs in the Valley" show over in Maggie Valley. Will probably be driving my air-cooled wonder.
              U do your Thing and we will still" party like Its 1999" at Nite. Might have some Fancy Gap spring water.

Comment

I'm in guy's

Comment

In. At The Inn.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

"Might have some Fancy Gap spring water"..........Oh yes indeed!
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Not sure yet. I have to see if we can make it or not. Momma has let me do a lot this year so it will be up to the bank account.

Comment

I'll be offshore for this one.
                        I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Not me. Done too much this year already. LA Roadster show, just got back from hiking in maine, doing dragweek next week. Maybe next year i can do one of them.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

We Wees are so lucky, luck of the draw, spill the marbles on the map, we can be at the Gear Head Inn in a bit over two hours from home. It's a great place, Jim and Mary, and it's an exponentially great place when we are all there raising all sorts of rabble together. There are few things in this world that are just TOO much fun, and that's one of them.
                            Last edited by pdub; September 1, 2017, 04:02 PM.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Wish we could make it but we'll be on the Northeast Rod Run the week before and we can't take that much time off. What is this about Fancy Gap Spring Water? I didn't see that on the menu????
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X