Track time updates and Suggested Hot Rod Hotels are available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track time updates and Suggested Hot Rod Hotels are available

New start/finish times posted with Hot Rod Suggested Hotels...

sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

I'm assuming these are the new times..

Dates, Tracks and Times*

Sunday Sept. 9, Registration Day: 8am to 4pm, Tulsa Raceway Park, Tulsa, OK
    Monday, Sept. 10, Day 1 Racing: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m, Tulsa Raceway Park, Tulsa, OK
    Tuesday, Sept. 11, Day 2 Racing: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m, Motorplex, Ennis, TX
    Wednesday, Sept. 12, Day 3 Racing: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m, Thunder Road, Gilliam, LA
    Thursday, Sept. 13, Day 4 Racing: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m, Memphis International Raceway, Memphis, TN
    Friday, Sept. 14, Day 5 Finals: 4pm-9pm, Tulsa Raceway Park, Tulsa, OK

Comment

Early starts, big fun, and the hottest part of the day for the drive. I predict a lot of one and done participants unless the weather gives us a break.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
        Early starts, big fun, and the hottest part of the day for the drive. I predict a lot of one and done participants unless the weather gives us a break.
        Bring the heat on, I will be ready for it!!!! Generally a number of people falling out on the first, if not second day..

I actually hope it's not too hot, 2008 was BRUTAL to drive in that heat, and race in it for a week! This is the issue with these more southern tours, the heat, above everything else will freaking kill ya, and make it almost not fun, even if you have no issues.. Most of the faster cars don't have a/c, and in good conditions are only bearable to drive in with mild temps.. The Duster has no wing windows, and no air circulates, but I am gonna fab up something to get air in the car this year!
        Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; July 1, 2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Doc apparently has A/C which, may explain why he is a Doc in the first place. In my case I'll put the top down, which is the punch line of an otherwise unrepeatable joke on this forum.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
          X