X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 fast evo 2
    started a topic Total mileage

Total mileage

I haven't seen it posted but I may have missed it, does anybody know the total mieage we will cover on drag week 2012?
    Maybe a break down of how far in between tracks.

• CDMBill
    replied
    What did you say? I have a phone holder so I can see it light up to know I have a call.
    And that is the best thing about real street cars.

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    LOL.........Randal, you crack me up!!!

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    That's right, I was looking at the pictures and saw things that can't not be unseen What was that midget doing anyways?

Hey dont call Jakes cute wifey a Midget

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    My truck is very loud too. We stop every 60-70 miles cuz Toms nova has an 8 gal cell. When we stop, I look for missed calls and messages. there's no way I could talk on the phone while driving down the road!!

We too carry extra gas just in case!! You never know when the next fuel stop will come along!!

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    I think that was my camera..........it too was sitting on my lap!!! I need a console!!!
    That's right, I was looking at the pictures and saw things that can't not be unseen What was that midget doing anyways?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I think that was my camera..........it too was sitting on my lap!!! I need a console!!!
    Sounds like you need a keeper. I'd say don't let the SO spend time with Jeff! Buy her something shiney to make her hang around, it'll be cheaper than a barbie phone?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Didn't I find your phone in the hotel parking lot?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    What did you say? I have a phone holder so I can see it light up to know I have a call.
    I was setting my phone in my lap, thats how I ran it over. I think someone has a pic of it at the previous checkpoint laying under the phone............Tom caught it that time though......

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    NO....that is all fixed now. It might have something to do with 4000-4500 cruise rpms, and the pipes pointed down!!! Man I wasn't thinking when I did that.......

If I ever redo it, I will just dump them out the side like yours.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• whichdoctor
    replied
    I can't hear anything in my car.........at all........Period!!!
    Is that because of the rear end noise?

Leave a comment:

• lun40119
    replied
    I can't hear anything in my car.........at all........Period!!!

Leave a comment:

• whichdoctor
    replied
    Most cars are too loud it seems for cells and CB's. That said, I'll have both
    I can usually hear over the exaust, its the rockford fosgate amplifier cranked to eleven that interferes with my hearing any incoming phone calls

Leave a comment:

Working...
X