U-Haul pub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-Haul pub!

Check this out... the guy who writes the employee newsletter contacted me about using some of my photos in his article for their internal company newsletter, he sent me some screenshots so I could share it with everyone.

Love it!

Re: U-Haul pub!

Good press Kyle, but you got me ... I was picturing someone who used a U-Haul trailer as a Pub (bar) !!
    ;)

Comment

Very cool for you Kyle!

Originally posted by White Monster
      Good press Kyle, but you got me ... I was picturing someone who used a U-Haul trailer as a Pub (bar) !!
      ;)
      Me Too :P.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
        Very cool for you Kyle!

Originally posted by White Monster
        ;)
        Me Too :P.
        My first inclination was it was for the Power Tour. Never know when you'll need a pub.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 1320Video
          ...some of my photos...
          Kyle,
          Are all of your pictures used in the U-Haul newsletter in your Drag Week galleries?
          Steve
          D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Originally posted by ProCharged509
            Originally posted by 1320Video
            ...some of my photos...
            Kyle,
            Are all of your pictures used in the U-Haul newsletter in your Drag Week galleries?
            Steve
            Yes sir!

Comment

Found 'em Kyle. Thanks.
              The bottom picture in the newsletter was the Blazer's U-Haul "pile" at Norwalk. We had already turned in our time slip and were packing up to head to Columbus.
              Steve & Bob
              D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

i would love to see a quote from Justin Birchum from dragweek 05 when someone commented on him pulling a u-haul trailer, he said " the fender says max speed is 55mph, but it does just fine at well over 120mph"...
                Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

I have a picture of Doc using a Enterprise rental that is not supposed to be used for towing,,,,,, towing a trailer with SeeRed on it,,,,,, Towing the Truck that lost five Driveshafts,,,,,,,,, Towing the trailer that SeeRed towed on Drag Week 07
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Share ;D

Comment

I dont know if you can see the straps or not.

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

There, I fixed it for you Kyle, a true U-Haul pub, complete with typical English pub interior ...

Comment

LOL! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X