Who's in? Who got shut out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in? Who got shut out?

I'm in! Entry 137. I looked at the link again at 12:08, it was sold out. How did the rest of you guys do?

Red Lighted I"m on the wait list. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CC Nats 78, 79, 82, 83
    Finished Drag Week 06, 07, 14, 15, 16
    All in the same car

Comment

I'm in at 2:03 central time.
      D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

12:03 pacific was my time as well. My computer has my name, address, and cc info memorized from the dozens of Summit Racing orders.

Comment

Straight to the wait list @ 3:13

Comment

I'm in! I got in at around 4 mins+ and was entry #290. I entered my '65 Mustang in the Super Street BB N/A class this year. Decided to give the old Galaxie a rest.
            Last edited by AlanCasida; March 3, 2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

We made it! Curious that our number was 409, though. I'm wondering if we have another incident like a few years ago where the registration "overran"?

Comment

It took me 9 minutes to fill out the form and when I clicked done Hot rod said sold out. But Im on the waiting list.

Comment

They said I was registered, 5 mins #402, this will be my first DragWeek.......Let The Work Begin.......

Comment

4 minutes with CC rejected 2x ... lol .... nothing wrong with it .... took on 3rd go. Looking forward to our second year and seeing everyone.

Comment

Google autofilled most the information, I had my insurance and credit card info written in Notepad to just copy and paste the info, or at least quickly read it. It took me three tries as apparently I missed the gender question then it automatically unchecked the acknowledgment box and I didn't catch that the second time. Third time it went at 12:04. It was feeling dicey there for a bit.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I was off somewhere else, and didn't find out about excitement until it was over. But I had signed up the week before, since I placed last year. I think I'm number 19.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

The link was a little hidden at first but once that was down it took me 2 retries, gender, and the agree box messed me up.
                          1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                          1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

2 retries here because of trying to use american express and the terms check box, and got in #125
                            I was stressed out because I was at NOLA Motorsports Park at the SCCA Majors race and only had the free wifi the restaurant at the track offers. But the RustyZ28 will be doing its second drag week.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                              We made it! Curious that our number was 409, though. I'm wondering if we have another incident like a few years ago where the registration "overran"?
                              Scott, Philip Thomas said those numbers do not correspond to where you were actually registered. I didn't make it again this year but am on wait list.

Comment

Working...
                              X