No announcement yet.

2018 Dates and Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did mine last week, hotels closest to some tracks are filling and rates are going up now that the hotels know about the event.

Not too early to start speculating the routes, Tail of the Dragon is almost directly between Bristol and Atlanta, wouldn't that be a day 5 kick in the ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrance View Post
      Did mine last week, hotels closest to some tracks are filling and rates are going up now that the hotels know about the event.

Not too early to start speculating the routes, Tail of the Dragon is almost directly between Bristol and Atlanta, wouldn't that be a day 5 kick in the ass!
      Tàil of the Dragon almost has to be part of the route !! That would awesome

Comment

The idea of a full spool and skinnies on the front make me very excited for a dragon run. May have to re configure my trailer for this year.

Comment

And valve bodies with no low gear braking.... Even without the Dragon potentially 2 passes over the Blue Ridge this will be the year of the tranny cooler.

Comment

Having same thoughts since I have not made it to the next motel before dark. At my age I am not sure I could handle the added Excitement of the Dragons Tail.
            After dark--in the rain-in a car with front runners, drag radials, spool and towing a trailer.Could be a real THRILL! I know, my choices.--I hope the trip planners are more
            safety concscious than I am.

Comment

trip planners, safety conscious? hah! you're dreaming
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
              X