Navigation system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post

Rick you know better then that at $ .10 per can it could pay for a trip Tahiti
    I have seen the brand you drink. it is amazing that the deposit is more than the cost of the beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Light Ross View Post
      I have seen the brand you drink. it is amazing that the deposit is more than the cost of the beer.
      Ross do you have your BEER GOGGLES on thats 10 cents per can... Figure $ 10,000 for trip just a 100,000 cans
      Last edited by quick 52; January 28, 2017, 04:54 PM.
      Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
      Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Ok little update. I went ahead and bought a Garmin nuvi58 lmt few weeks ago and tried it out on trip to Wichita Kansas and must say sure would have nice to have on the two DW we've been too. I'm sure their are better ones but this one did what I was hoping it would. Auto corrects if you miss a turn and shows mph which matched the pick up display and also has a trip meter.

Comment

I have a working speedo and odo in my old car, and we have had decent luck just writing the miles down on the instruction sheet, then do a little math and you know when the turn should be coming up. But if you can get the GPS to handle it for you...way to go!
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

We are going to test out the Garmin app, I will let everyone know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X