No announcement yet.

Drag Weekend West 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't hurt to try to contact the track well ahead of time, see what they say. Racing goes on year round in this part of the country.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I'll be back at Drag Weekend as well. I have some unfinished business at the event.

Regular Drag Week has a rule against doing your license passes at the TnT and Rcae day. I don't recall where that rule came from. Drag Weekend doesn't have that rule but it's still a high stakes risk if you think you'll be running better than 10 flat at Phoenix ~1000 ft. elevation, never mind ~3000 ft. at Tucson Dragway.

That said I'll be happy to sign if you run the numbers. Some legends of DW signed mine at Tulsa.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

CDMBill
        I'll be back at Drag Weekend as well.
        Bill, you may not remember us but my son Mitch and I met you at Tulsa DW 2014. You were kind enough to give some useful DW tips to a couple rookies and we appreciate it. We drove a cream-colored '70 Challenger in SS SB NA. We missed DW 2015 however, will be at Drag Weekend 2016 also. It'll be good to see you again. I'll be in my wimpy street car, 1967 Corvette 95% original. Not a race-worthy car but good enough to complete the event. My purpose will be to enjoy the sun (Seattle is home and sun in March is rare) and to assist anyone who can use the help. See you there.

Comment

NHRA rules are changing and no longer require medical for up to 7.50 I believe, think it starts first of year

http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/2...artRELEASE.pdf
          Last edited by tsanchez; December 14, 2015, 10:39 AM.
          Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
          Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
          Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
          Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
            NHRA rules are changing and no longer require medical for up to 7.50 I believe, think it starts first of year

http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/2...artRELEASE.pdf
            Thats what I see... its good for a Sportsman ET class to 7.50... no
            physical required... still need to have the license passes

Comment

Working...
            X