St Louis Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis Testing

Does anybody know if we will be able to test on Saturday the 12th before tech on Sunday? I was just told there is another event taking place on saturday and sunday and was curious................

The UBDRA is a non profit organization that is commited to the sport of drag racing and the community that fosters the values of quality, respect, diversity, family, service, excellence and fellowship! We host an event every year called Black Sunday at Gateway Motorsports Park for the racers who support our cause!

Comment

Thanks for the link looks like testing Sunday night 7 to 9:30

Comment

So we have to there by 1:00, but we can't use the track until 7? This is a joke, right?

Comment

They have a race scheduled during the day on Sunday.No joke.BTW I saw you were bringing the GTX.Rules for this year is you must have Drag Radials or slicks.No street car tires.Just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
            So we have to there by 1:00, but we can't use the track until 7? This is a joke, right?
            We have to be ther by 1:00 I thought it was 5:00

Comment

Never mind I read the rule don't know why I thought 5 just wishful thinking so I lost 4 hours that I never really had

Comment

LOL.

Comment

This is confusing me. The only time for Sunday that I can find on hot rod website says registration at 7:30 it's obviously wrong.

Other than that flier is there information somewhere I'm missing? Thanks

Comment

I believe registration/ tech starts at 7:30 and you must be in line no later than 1:00. Now in typical hot rod fashion the schedule says test and tune starts at 4:00 but according to the flyer for the track it's from 7:30 to 9 so that probably means that some time on Sunday after 4: 00 or so but before 9:00 and at least after the already scheduled event you may or may not have the opurtunity to make a test pass

Comment

In case you haven't noticed, these kinds of things don't always have all the details worked out. Just get there on the early side, be prepared to hang out for a while and meet new friends, and go with the flow.
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I don't know if any of you have ever raced at a track or even been at a track that is running black sunday but I have at union grove several times and it is a complete disaster. There is usually about a million people there and most of them have no clue when it comes to race car etiquette. They are just there for the show.

Comment

When I called about camping she thought I said testing. I think she said you could test Sat and Sun for $40. But I wasn't listening for that. See you guys in cordova.
                          Jeff
                          Follow My Build

Comment

I had intended to TNT that afternoon and leave my trailer and car there that night and drive my truck back home for the night and return Monday morning early. Based on the fact we can't run til that night and the potential clientele still lingering, I'm looking at camp at the track that night to keep an eye on things. Just called Gateway and awaiting a call back if it's allowed to camp there. Girl said shouldn't be a problem, but was confirming.

Comment

Gateway is a pretty big place...maybe they will tech/register us someplace away from everyone else like inside the oval track...
                              Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
                              Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Working...
                              X