Tire help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire help

Taking my son Z06 this year. It has Nitto NT555r Extreme Drag Radial... Are these acceptable Drag radial
    Last edited by quick 52; September 3, 2015, 11:56 AM.
    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

They Say DRAG on them I am sure your OK.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

they don't actually list the 555R in any of the information sent out last night, so I'm a bit concerned, and emailed them for confirmation, but haven't heard back yet. I'm planning to leave this afternoon, so does anyone know for absolutely sure they're legal? I don't really want to drive 1000+ miles to Gateway and get turned back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
        they don't actually list the 555R in any of the information sent out last night, so I'm a bit concerned, and emailed them for confirmation, but haven't heard back yet. I'm planning to leave this afternoon, so does anyone know for absolutely sure they're legal? I don't really want to drive 1000+ miles to Gateway and get turned back.

The rules and info sent last night state "Drag Radial" (examples: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial, Hoosier D.O.T Drag Radial, BFG Drag Radial,Nitto NT05R). Nitto 555R are Drag Radial which is what they are asking to use.

Drag Week 2014 Broke down on the drive to Tulsa https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry019.gif
        Drag Week 2015 Street Machine Eliminator Finished
        Drag Week 2016 out day one, better luck next year I hope
        Drag Week 2017 out day one second pass trans went, next year in question https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry034.gif

Comment

They emailed me back tonight and confirmed the 555R is approved. Good thing as I'm 300 miles from home already.

Comment

Working...
          X