Race gas at the tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race gas at the tracks

Will race gas be available at all the track?

As far as I know it has been every year.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

It's been a sketchy proposition at a few tracks...didn't think we were ever gonna get any at Ennis Texas a few years ago. I try to grab a few extra gallons at the first track in case of an emergency at the next one.

Comment

I'm going to make room on my trailer for an extra jug just in case. I'd be screwed without race gas at the track... Works fine on pump gas for the drive.

Comment

Go this reply from Great lakes Dragway.

At the pump we will have vp racing gas 100, 110, and 112

in 5 gal vp cans we have c10, c12, c14, c15, c16, c23, c25, m 1,3,and 5, ms93, ms109, no2, q16, vp110, vp112, vp113,

we will have approx 300 each kind at pumps and 5 to 10 cans each of the rest.......if you want cans please order in advance so you dont miss out.....hard to tell what 350 cars might need

Comment

Got this info from Cordova Dragway Part

We sell Sunoco race fuel on site- 116, 112, 110, and methanol. Our fuel comes from Diamond Oil Company out of Des Moines, IA if you would like to check out their website for their specs.

Comment

How much do you burn per pass... Figure 3 passes at each track and might get away with one,,, 5 gal should do per track so 20 to 25 maybe can get a 20 gal gas buddy for the trailer

how
              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

I don't want to carry any gas other than a spare 5 gallons for the road. That's why I wanted to know if it's going to be available at all the tracks... And I think it will be.

Comment

Working...
                X