No announcement yet.

Need help with Horsepower numbers on a 440 Mopar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sweet car, no matter the hp nbrs!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      Pretty sweet car, no matter the hp nbrs!
      I agree - very nice!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Nice
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Thank you Silver_bullet

Comment

Looks really good.

I hope you don't see it as nit-picking but they have better ignition boxes available. Mopar goes by the color of the box. Best street box was a chrome box, but has been replaced with a blue one. Additionally Mancini racing sells a gold box they call "race only". Unless you plan on long trips it should be O.K. too. Their complete kits have always been a bargain, about $200 with a special forged distributor and coil. When installing ANY Mopar ignition be sure to double check the wiring. They sometimes have special requirements in regards to ballast. The orange box is O.K., but you seem like a "best of everything" guy. MSD stuff is good too, but Mopar claims theirs is actually better.
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Well thank for the info sir, but when i found the car the builder was about 70% done and 95 % of the parts were already order, so i had very little input on this build.

I did add the exhaust cutouts and told them i wanted 10.5 to 1 compression and i design and added the color of the upholstery, but most everything else was decided by the guy restoring the car. I like Mopar parts like there intakes, didn't know about the ignition stuff, thanks for that .

Anyway my other car is a Dodge Dart it hasn't been started yet to be restored so i will have more input on that project and i will need much more help, hope i will get that here.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X