Wanted 1963 Ford F100 Unibody Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 1963 Ford F100 Unibody Truck

I am looking for a 1963 Ford Unibody shortbed truck with no or little rust. I am not looking for a restored truck, an original or project is preferred. Not running or no drive line is fine. It must be a unibody short bed.
    Email pictures to [email protected] or call 704-363-9913.
    Thank you,
    Lars

Re: Wanted 1963 Ford F100 Unibody Truck

my buddy in louisiana just got a long bed unibody, so if you find what you're looking for and need a parts truck, lemmie know
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Thanks, we are still looking.

Comment

Found a few, not all 63's. Don't know how far you want to travel but here goes...

1963 Ford Unibody Pick-up - $3200 (Quincy, Wa)

1963 Ford Unibody Pick-up
        6 cyl. 3 speed
        Runs and drives good
        Some rust

Call: 509-856-4283 or 509-398-2933

1962 Ford Unibody F100 pickup - $5000 (Gainesville/Rochelle)

1962 F100 Unibody pickup, short bed, with 4.6 Police Interceptor engine with fuel injection and automatic overdrive transmission. It has a Volare front clip and has disc brakes all around. This is a safe system for highway speeds. The truck has an excellent body and needs only paint,and some interior work. It has two great bucket seats, and it has all the glass in it. The windshield has wiper marks but can be buffed out. It has a tailgate which is not installed. It can be a daily driver while one finishes it. Very rare truck as they only made this as an option for two years. The price has been reduced to $5000obo. I will consider a good golf cart, guns, or other interesting trade in part or whole. You will be very impressed with this truck. Call Jim Adkinson at, 352-375-7767, or email me.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/2190416302.html

FORD HALF TON, AUTO TRANNY, 289 WITH HEADERS, RUNS AND DRIVES. THE PICS I HAVE POSTED WHERE BEFORE PAINT.. WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON CALL 402-855-2112 OR 402-801-2084

1961 Ford Unibody - 1/2 ton Short Box
        I searched for a few years to find a straight Montana short box unibody pickup to convert to the big rear window cab, the goal was to create one a stock appearing truck that would leave everyone wondering if it really was factory.

Like many of the projects I was going to build there are a lot of parts accumulated over time, new brakes installed, new shocks installed, new tie rod ends, new kingpins, Ford 9? rear axle. Many accessories and lots of extra parts included. Replaced the cab mounts, spliced in a better cab section, sills/steps, does need finish welding. The cab was nice to start with, but I always wanted to build a big back window cab 1/2 ton short box, so I searched and finally found the big back window cab roof section. Another '63 unibody was purchased for parts, specifically the cab, back window and trim. First cab top is completely original without stainless moldings around window, lower molding has one antennae hole. Second cab top has good moldings around window and lower, note seams have been welded on second cab. 2 tailgates are included the better of the two has been sandblasted, it has some rust (but they all the tailgates seem to) repairable (see pics). No motor, no transmission is included.

Additional parts include hood fenders doors, note hood has some rust on leading edge and the extra doors while they fit are not specific to the unibody. (see pics)

Clean '61 Montana title included.

One of the many personal projects I?m selling. I thought I would have time build into a unique uni-body parts runner but a chronic illness has forced me to focus on one or two projects I think I can finish before I?m a spectator.

If you have zero or negative feedback, please email me before you bid.

Other builders for sale, email me with questions, package deal and bring your trailer. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Delivery may be available at an additional cost.

Here are the pics, additional pics available for serious buyer

Comment

Thanks. I am going to make some calls on the closer trucks.

Comment

whats the finders fee? How important is the year?

1962 f100 unibody - $1000 (Wilmington NC)

1962 Ford Unibody Custom Cab trk - $1600 (Harnett County)

1961 Ford f-100 ,Unibody, Big Window, Custom Cab - $12500 (Hillsborough, NC)

1962 FORD F100 -UNABODY REAR FIND RESTORED RUST FREE LIKE NEW 3SP LOOK - $16900 (FT LAUDERDALE)

I searched 2 cities and found 4 trucks!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks Russell. We wanted to stick with a 63, but I am open to the 61-63. I have looked at a few, some guys version of rust free differs from mine. I will follow up with a few of these.

Finders Fee = all the beer you can drink when you are in town. We also keep limited quantities of Jack on hand. BBQ is a possibility. Bench racing included free.

Comment

1962 or 63 Black and white. Big back window. Has Chevy 350/350 in it, but needs rebuilt. Some rust in running boards. RF fender damaged. 1900.00 Joe Dial jddial@wildblue. net Canadian, Texas

Comment

Thanks Joe,

Comment

Working...
                  X